Not open for further replies.

WillemDaDrew

Premium Gold
Feb 24, 2019
Coast Of Gold
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As long as the AFL keep paying the bills maybe
Probably end up being based in Shanghai anyway. Their games will be the only place in China that isn't crowded.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
Yer... You exist to live rent free.
Has Chapman and Fagan crunch the numbers yet to demolish part of the public Nth Adelaide Parklands with your government hand out?

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has Chapman and Fagan crunch the numbers yet to demolish part of the public Nth Adelaide Parklands with your government hand out?
Nothing compared to the total of your handouts . Also the club will need to contribute the vast majority of the cost. That's how business works.
You'll have to start taking the tarps to China and for being the " real " club you should try winning a showdown.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Personally I am, damn, everyone is waiting to see the if the Power failures can afford their annual $1.00 rent to the Wingfield Council on the premises they occupy via squatters rights in Alberton this year? Or will you need another state government handout to pay that bill as well this year ..?

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just ignore the drip friend.....The PAFC has existed for 149 years, this club will last for ever....she won't.

23 💩 rd birthday celebrations - Who TF does that ????
I’ve outlasted more of you flogs on here than that were at your last home game

My objection and the reason for my hiatus was the commentary from certain port flogs - one which still posts here.

I find laying s**t on murdered people a bit off quite frankly.

Fortunately the most idiotic of them was banned and has only returned as a mere shadow of itself, shitting the bed at the mention of mashing. So I’ve outlasted that knob too.
And unlike you Beatsoff, I’m still posting under my original account

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide

Sad for you - seems we can if we want to ....
Looking forward to shiny new state of the art facility 5 minute walk from Adelaides Oval if all the boxes get checked

Meanwhile , 15 km down the “port rd “ in scummy Alberton, the feral filth gather in the pokie room of a suburban club whose only link is the feral filth of both supporter groups

Last edited:

WillemDaDrew

Premium Gold
Feb 24, 2019
Coast Of Gold
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sad for you - seems we can if we want to ....
Looking forward to shiny new state of the art facility 5 minute walk from Adelaides Oval if all the boxes get checked

Meanwhile , 15 km down the “port rd “ in scummy Alberton, the feral filth gather in the pokie room of a suburban club whose only link is the feral filth of both supporter groups
Go to bed ya dopey wino.
5 min walk is it?
wino.jpg

NeverForget2

Team Captain
Jul 28, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
S
23 💩 rd birthday celebrations - Who TF does that ????
I’ve outlasted more of you flogs on here than that were at your last home game

My objection and the reason for my hiatus was the commentary from certain port flogs - one which still posts here.

I find laying **** on murdered people a bit off quite frankly.

Fortunately the most idiotic of them was banned and has only returned as a mere shadow of itself, ****ting the bed at the mention of mashing. So I’ve outlasted that knob too.
And unlike you Beatsoff, I’m still posting under my original account
Shut up campaigner

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Meltso doing his best to deflect from his own s**t truck of a “club”

beatsoff with his alias trying for the trifecta reach around with jimmypissant and Byron porkbelly

your terrible “club” is gross and tacky and will always be atleast number 2 plebs! suck it up!! 😖💩😂

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
No brum did..

Why is ur club so full of rednecks and up until recently you had a lot of trouble securing a major sponsor.. do
You think the two are related in some way..

Also get gud minnow ur club is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back