Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta to say, there is nothing more compromising than your putrid franchise atm.

You lot are heading down the Fitzroy trainwreak circa......Lol
We'll see; rebuilds take time.
You front runners will be back under your rocks when you choke in the finals; where you'll no doubt go missing again. ;)

We'll see; rebuilds take time.
You front runners will be back under your rocks when you choke in the finals; where you'll no doubt go missing again. ;)
Can you go searching for the whale please.

Or has her fake holiday started again for this season?

A physical & mental spud machine.
Yes they receive great players like Hampton, Chayce Jones, Bryce Gibbs, and others and just turn them into spuds. Its very sad. A club with a terrible history of winning spoons like St Kilda is still a lot better than Adelaide because at least the dont mentally break their players. Players mental health is a lot more important than winning games of football, but Kamry are bad at that too.

wow the crows are sh*t

when will they get rid of roo the cancer
I'm the president of the Roo Must Stay campaign. The longer he remains at West Lakes, the longer the club will remain in the basement. In these tough times, we all need a good laugh, and the Camries are doing their bit to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The moment it all fell apart😂
View attachment 1072698
I still smile when I think of the billboard seen on the outskirts of Melbourne that night, "IT'S A LONG DRIVE HOME - MAKE SURE YOU STOP EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS FOR A GOOD CRY."

Right on cue, in comes the Popup Puffer.
full

full

Did you win Flog of the Year last year or did Smelso steal it?
You should make one featuring subaru and the Crows :thumbsu:

Matthew Lloyd said he found Adelaide’s AAMI Community Series performance against rivals Port Adelaide “alarming”, saying Ken Hinkley’s side would have had more competition at training.

The Crows went down to the Power by 71 points at Flinders University Stadium on Sunday afternoon, on the back of the 2020 season where they won just three games.

Lloyd was so alarmed by Adelaide’s showing over the weekend that he forecasted that Matthew Nicks, who is entering his second season as Crows coach, would be under “enormous pressure” throughout the year.

“I found the performance (by Adelaide) alarming in their ability to stop Port Adelaide’s overlap,” he said on Sportsday.

“I want them to be competitive and I don’t want them to be wiped out, Matthew Nicks is going to be under enormous pressure – he lost his first 13 or 14 last year, but they were able to win three of the last four in 2020.

They were treated like witches hats, I thought they were so poor. Port Adelaide hasn’t had a good lead up to the season by having to play them twice and you don’t want to speak like that about an AFL side.

“You might not have the talent, but the way Adelaide played I reckon Port Adelaide would have had it tougher at training than what Adelaide served up.”

:p

You should make one featuring subaru and the Crows :thumbsu:
Derr... :rolleyes:
Subaru is not a closet feral like DanWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back