Not open for further replies.
images

Plastic franchise

Gotta love Camrys laughing at our 25 dollar membership only for them to have
The
Exact
Same
Thing
Honestly we are dealing with people whose views of the world are as in touch with reality as Donald Trump

With the crows package if you are going to spend $25 on merch they actually give you another $25 of merch and a membership for free...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow posters are very quiet lately. Looks like they have they moved past the anger stage and hit depression. Realising just how s**t their team is and how long it is going to take to fix it.

LOL.

Crow posters are very quiet lately. Looks like they have they moved past the anger stage and hit depression. Realising just how sh*t their team is and how long it is going to take to fix it.

LOL.
Not at all MoRon; just remembering how gutless you were prior to the last showdown when you went missing after I asked you for a sig bet. ;)

Not at all MoRon; just remembering how gutless you were prior to the last showdown when you went missing after I asked you for a sig bet. ;)

LOL. When did I go missing?

Why on earth would I give you a bullshit 8 goal head start like you wanted. You were too chicken s**t to suggest an even bet so there wasn't one.

I said I thought we were an 8 goal better side, we won by 49 points. I was right on the money.

Why on earth would I give you a bullshit 8 goal head start like you wanted. You were too chicken sh*t to suggest an even bet so there wasn't one.

I said I thought we were an 8 goal better side, we won by 49 points. I was right on the money.
No doubt the Camries will park the bus again this Saturday night to limit the damage just like the last showdown when they had no intention of trying to win the game.

Why on earth would I give you a bullshit 8 goal head start like you wanted. You were too chicken sh*t to suggest an even bet so there wasn't one.

Ya squibbed it.
Gutless...I was right on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back