(Log in to remove this ad.)

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
The best deal Frank could get was 4mil with a team option with the Suns. He could quite easily be out of the league by the time next season ends.
More likely is he starts to flourish under a better system (yes I'm even saying the Suns are a better system right now)

Xhoquelin

All Australian
Dec 4, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Charlotte Hornets
I'm bullish about our prospects. We will play a fun to watch style, fast paced, lots of pullup 3s and dunks. It means that we may have really bad games when guys like Rozier, Bacon, Bridges are cold, but it also means we could steal some through hot shooting nights.

Kings came out of nowhere last season, with Fox pushing the pace allowing them to have a really well defined playstyle. I think we can come somewhere close to that. Monk will finally break out, he just needs to finish better at the cup. He should come in physically stronger, and once those layups go in more he'll feel more confident. He's a guy who should be able to score at all 3 levels.

Next year, if JB closes with Rozier/Monk/Bacon/Bridges/Cody I think we will have much better offence in the clutch. 4 guys who can all handle, drive, and shoot surrounding Cody. If all those 4 can play as average-above average starters, if playing off the bench can rejuvenate some of the vets(really our bench unit with Graham Batum Marvin MKG etc. should be absolutely killing some opponents) I think we won't be close to the dumpster fire predicted.

We will win half as many games as total games Cody plays this season IMO. So hopefully around 35. Next off-season a bit of cap space opens up. If one of Ingram/Levert/Brown/Beasley doesn't extend before FA, we could offer a fair bit and add another good young piece.

Last edited:

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
I'm bullish about our prospects. We will play a fun to watch style, fast paced, lots of pullup 3s and dunks. It means that we may have really bad games when guys like Rozier, Bacon, Bridges are cold, but it also means we could steal some through hot shooting nights.

Kings came out of nowhere last season, with Fox pushing the pace allowing them to have a really well defined playstyle. I think we can come somewhere close to that. Monk will finally break out, he just needs to finish better at the cup. He should come in physically stronger, and once those layups go in more he'll feel more confident. He's a guy who should be able to score at all 3 levels.

Next year, if JB closes with Rozier/Monk/Bacon/Bridges/Cody I think we will have much better offence in the clutch. 4 guys who can all handle, drive, and shoot surrounding Cody. If all those 4 can play as average-above average starters, if playing off the bench can rejuvenate some of the vets(really our bench unit with Graham Batum Marvin MKG etc. should be absolutely killing some opponents) I think we won't be close to the dumpster fire predicted.

We will win half as many games as total games Cody plays this season IMO. So hopefully around 35. Next off-season a bit of cap space opens up. If one of Ingram/Levert/Brown/Beasley doesn't extend before FA, we could offer a fair bit and add another good young piece.
You're far too optimistic...both for me, and for reality.

Top Bottom