The Official Charlotte Hornets (nee Bobcats) Thread aka the Hive

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting while 2nd in the East and a top of the Southeast. Awesome win on the road in Memphis today after being down 14. We look much better without Al Jefferson which I didn't think I would say this year.

MKG has started shooting so fingers crossed we might see him back sometime this season.

I am honestly blown away by how well this team has been playing, was feeling extremely pessimistic about this season but they have exceeded all expectations. Ranked number five (!!!) in offensive rating and number six in defensive rating at the moment.

Lin, Lamb and Batum have been superb acquisitions.

We talking about playoffs? Hopefully going to make amends for the last series against the Heat.

Or at the very least win our first since 2002.. :oops:

I'm happy with the match up. I rate Atlanta and the Celts have matched up well against us (last match not withstanding). Finishing 6th also means a Toronto series in the 2nd round if we win.

Already exceeded my personal expectations/goals and boy now do I want to get to the second round if for nothing else but the extra experience.

So glad there is going to be another year of the Kemba and Lin rotation. Hopefully we can keep Nic around and MKG can stay healthy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Sessions back to remind you of the Bobcats and run the backup point.

Hibbert to give us some kind of interior defence.

Not pretty and all signs point toward next years free agency in my opinion, pending any trades Cho can pull off.

Should still make the playoffs out East you would hope.

Yeah, looks like it was just keep who we could for this season. Batum took most of that, and rightly so.

But looks like we buckle in for another year or similar if not a little bit backward year.

Walker
MKG
Batum
Williams
Hibbert

Defensively that should be pretty bloody good. Without Kemba and Batum putting up decent points though...

The Warriors are going to wilt under the enormous pressure that KD's arrival has placed on them. Fractures will develop and Steph will come home. Easy done

This makes me happy. Work is starting to pay off.

Still looks gross.

But if it goes in...

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back