The Official Charlotte Hornets (nee Bobcats) Thread aka the Hive

Remove this Banner Ad

Welp RIP 2016/2017. Kemba being an All Star was the only highlight. Batum is overpaid for his output and the rest of the guys were meh. Hopefully we can get Kemba some help in the off season

Welp RIP 2016/2017. Kemba being an All Star was the only highlight. Batum is overpaid for his output and the rest of the guys were meh. Hopefully we can get Kemba some help in the off season

Glad we missed the playoffs.
Were never going to do anything and now at least if the balls fall in our favour we're better off.

i'd prefer not to make the playoffs unless we can win a series.

I like it as Dwight should be an upgrade on the boards and interior defence still.

But we're still about where we were.

No doubt he'll be unhappy after one season in Charlotte too.

Can he play the 4? Probably not next to Dwight.

Hmmm

I doubt it, especially when we still have to find minutes for Marv and Frank. Cody will probably come off the bench but will play most of the 4th coz he's a better free throw shooter.

I doubt it, especially when we still have to find minutes for Marv and Frank. Cody will probably come off the bench but will play most of the 4th coz he's a better free throw shooter.

That is the other thing.
Having to sit Dwight in the last means we have to have someone to play the position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to look at a back-up point guard to help Kemba, Brandon Knight, I know he's average but better than Sessions

Need to look at a back-up point guard to help Kemba, Brandon Knight, I know he's average but better than Sessions

Cho said in a press conference this week that we're targeting a backup PG in free agency. Knight would be a good pick.

Also I wonder if Lou Williams becomes available now that Houston picked up CP3

Cho said in a press conference this week that we're targeting a backup PG in free agency. Knight would be a good pick.

Also I wonder if Lou Williams becomes available now that Houston picked up CP3
He was involved in the trade to the Clippers along with Beverly

He was involved in the trade to the Clippers along with Beverly

Welp didn't notice that.

Cho seems to be doing things right this off season for a change so hopefully he lands us a decent backup.

Last season was s**t but I'm excited to see how we go next year. Monk looks like the kind of player Kemba has needed next to him for years.

Welp didn't notice that.

Cho seems to be doing things right this off season for a change so hopefully he lands us a decent backup.

Last season was s**t but I'm excited to see how we go next year. Monk looks like the kind of player Kemba has needed next to him for years.
A line-up of
PG - K. Walker
SG - M. Monk
SF - Batum
PF - M. Williams
C - D. Howard
6th man - MKG
should be able to make playoffs. Doubt we have the money but why not make a play at Millsap or Griffin in free agency

Welp didn't notice that.

Got our wish of a backup PG, Michael Carter Williams signs a 1 year $2.5 mill contract

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bacon doing well in the Summer League. 29 points and 8 rebounds today and got himself a contract

Johnny O'Bryant played well in most games so I'll be surprised if we don't keep him

People sleeping on Treveon Graham and Dwayne Bacon.

We sneakily have two pretty decent wings who are seemingly not part of the rotation.

Really want Cliff to use one of them at the 3 off the bench instead of bloody Jeremy Lamb(also he needs to hit 3s because if he doesn't shoot above 35 he should be out of the rotation).

That being said I wouldn't mind Batum playing with the second unit given Cody will likely be part of it, Batum and Cody have great chemistry in the Pick and Roll, and should have decent shooters surrounding them in Monk, Frank, and Lamb/Graham(hopefully)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back