Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 12, 2011
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
BOS:Celtics/Patriots/Bruins/Red Sox
Was mentioned on First Take. Consensus was that if that is what they like their whole career like West and KG then thats ok. They just took exception to Wheelchair doing it only once KG got to Boston.

Did Wheelchair do it? I cant remember. Thought it was Rondo.
It was definitely KG and Rondo last year.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
do you hate them as much as north melbournes biggest rival?

to me hatred is when someone hates a team so much he/she will bash their fans without a second thought. hatred is rife in soccer for example.

for me hatred is being unable to sit in the hated teams home stadium watching a game, because of extreme hatred.

I actually find that I despise the Lakers and Chelsea more than any AFL team, although Carlton's decade of ineptitude made it harder to hate them that it would have been in the 70s and 80s.

Owing to Tottenham lore I should hate Arsenal more than Chelsea, but Chelsea represent everything that's wrong in sport.

The Lakers, well.. I'll bite my tongue for thee ;)

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I actually find that I despise the Lakers and Chelsea more than any AFL team, although Carlton's decade of ineptitude made it harder to hate them that it would have been in the 70s and 80s.

Owing to Tottenham lore I should hate Arsenal more than Chelsea, but Chelsea represent everything that's wrong in sport.

The Lakers, well.. I'll bite my tongue for thee ;)

Yep you should :p

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
so much hatred of the lakers. gooooooooood. hate makes the team strongggeerrrrrrr!!!!! *

These things kinda help too..

laker-money-copy.jpg

hollywood-sign-closeup.jpg

102610-Justin-Bieber-SW-IN_20101027005436_0_0.JPG
jack_leo.jpg

TimeWarnerLogo.jpg
espn_logo_main.jpg

Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Q4aUCcTtBryl.jpg

image.png
dick-bavetta.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back