The Official 'Everyone else is a lazy whinger; start your own thread' Week 18 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, Nufan's back for the day.

Been too long brother - I hope you're not injured like everyone else affiliated with our godforsaken franchise?

Yep thats the one. Good thing Magic pointed it out or it wouldnt have crossed the Lakers mind

Magic also said that Byron Scott's doing a good job :rainbow:

Cam Payne DNP-CD

Inexcusable.

They trade Augustin for Foye to open up minutes and then don't even use him? Idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was against the kanter deal. But he does stretch okc, if you actually run a play for him

But really u need to find minutes for morrow and foye over Singler

Roberson worked as the roll man a free times when they tried to hide Steph on him late in OT, nowhere near enough pnr using stephs man tho
Even then you cant roll with guys like that.

I mean just switch the two stars from my team (Rose and Jimmy) with Westy and KD.

The Bulls would win the title because Russ and KD would have actual decent players to play with like Pau, Taj, McDermott, Moore, Mirotic, Brooks, Dunleavy. That's just Chicago.

Put the blokes at Cleveland around them. Kyrie and LeBron for Russ and KD. Smith, Mozgov, Shump, TT, Delly, Love.

Take out Wade and Bosh and surround KD and Russ with Dragic, Whiteside, Winslow, Deng etc...

You can do it for a whole bunch of teams.

Poor KD and Russ have absolutely no help and they wont win a title until they can put decent role players around them instead of the absolute spuds they have now. You wouldnt blame KD if he walked.

Chucker T could yet land there.

Bit of a stretch to call moore (yes he's been ok recently) and brooks decent.
Chucker T?

Moore and Brooks are probably better than most of OKC's players barring the Ibaka, Russ and KD. That's how horrible that OKC roster.

Even if you didnt want to include Brooks or Moore who are just back up PG's anyways to spell Westy. If you had Pau, Dunleavy, Taj, McDermott, they would be a far better team.

Imagine a starting five of...

C - Pau
PF - Taj
SF - KD
SG - Dunleavy
PG - Westy

With guys like McBuckets, Mirotic, Moore, Jo off the bench. That team would be so much better than OKC is right now.

Im not trying to say the Bulls are great, they certainly arent, im just using my team as an example of a franchise that has put decent players around stars, in our case Rose and Jimmy. All teams do it. Surround your stars with good solid role players.

My point is that OKC ******* suck at that. Really suck at that.

Matt Barnes getting in Devin Booker's face today. What a magnificent human he is.

So Steph and the MVP.

Could he be the first unaminous winner?

Not even Jordan could boast such an accolade

The waiters trade was a massive mistake. Hindsight says they should have gone for jr Smith or shumpert, but you can't turn back time (lel)

What's done is done. They were starting sefolosha, the bulls used to start Keith bogans. Roberson is basically their Tony Allen.

The Kanter deal was a mistake, but if you trade for him you need to keep him (at a massive overpay lol). Perhaps a coach that could actually run a ******* play for him might help. That's the guy that can help best the warriors, as ridiculous as that sounds

Bar trading ibaka which would be my personal preference what else is there to be done? Of course he's on a cap friendly deal right now

Rotations tighten up come playoff time anyway

Wow. I chose the wrong day to zone out of bball.

Curry's complete highlights are insane, I gasped at his threes down the stretch and nearly jumped off the toilet when his game winner hit nothing but net; what was he two metres behind the line? Absolutely ****ed.
Klay's three with 20 seconds left was brilliant too.
Cannot fathom how OKC dropped it when they were up so much so late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back