Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kittens

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Felines

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

See post #1,999
I sometimes wish I was a cat and could have no regard for others or their feelings and not even feel guilty about it. 😏
Two can play at that game.
He may win late at night with his nonsense but in day time when I wide awake, the score is levelled.
Have fun up in the roof, Tonka!

Looks like we're adopting two sisters:

Supposed to get them next Monday evening.

Oh God they are adorable.

I think that you are doing the right thing by not separating them. Err to keep the bond intact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh God they are adorable.

I think that you are doing the right thing by not separating them. Err to keep the bond intact.

Yeah, they sure are cute. I agree about not separating the sisters, but more importantly Mrs. Braklet insists on it. :) The IAR also mandates that if you adopt kittens < 6 months old, you need to adopt two so they keep each other company.

We had 4 cats before, all from the same litter, it was great. But it takes a lot to manage 4 indoor cats, 2 seems a little more mellow.

Our late cat left paw prints on our freshly painted door step. We left it like that for years until a house painter inadvertently painted over them 😿

I'm sorry for your lose, DRU. I hope that you took photographs of your cats paw prints for prosperity, those can't be painted over. Also memories, the evil house painter cannot sully those.

Our late cat left paw prints on our freshly painted door step. We left it like that for years until a house painter inadvertently painted over them 😿
My old cat did similar. I was painting a bedroom and had the paint tray on the floor. When I went to reload the roller saw cat footprints. He'd obviously walked in the paint tray then down the hallway into the lounge lol. Had to clean them off.

My old cat did similar. I was painting a bedroom and had the paint tray on the floor. When I went to reload the roller saw cat footprints. He'd obviously walked in the paint tray then down the hallway into the lounge lol. Had to clean them off.
As long as he hadn't mistaken the paint tray for another sort of tray... :screamcat: :laughing:

Tickle my tummy. I dare you.

View attachment 1380903
aWwxYqH.jpg

Its a Trap.

itsatrap.jpg

Back