Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kittens

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Felines

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope everyone's pets cope ok tonight.

Always feel a bit sorry for the poor doggies who freak out due to the fireworks.
Tonkinese cat not liking 38 degrees.
I thought it would be to his liking as grew up in Brisbane weather but guess it does not get much above 34 or below 15 there so he hates the cold below 10 and now finding he hates it above 35.

Tonkinese cat not liking 38 degrees.
I thought it would be to his liking as grew up in Brisbane weather but guess it does not get much above 34 or below 15 there so he hates the cold below 10 and now finding he hates it above 35.
I absolutely agree with him. Over 30 and I am very unhappy. So far this summer we haven’t had too many really hot spells in SEQ, TG.

I absolutely agree with him. Over 30 and I am very unhappy. So far this summer we haven’t had too many really hot spells in SEQ, TG.
We could not find him for awhile and figured maybe he went outside under a tree. Turns out he got in one of those mobile cat boxes to take him to vet, which he normally would never get in and surely he associate that only with going to vet. Last time it was used was last time he saw the Burmese cat so weird to find him in it. IMG_20211231_184511.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back