The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

RedLegs#5

Cancelled
May 30, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Socceroos,Wallabies, Glenn McGrath.
This

3750497779_ef61ddaffa.jpg

Lied to our players, our coach and most importantly this man:

05001608989200.jpg

We will not forget. We are proud and we will bounce back. Time for the Dees to get ready for 2012!!! Oh and Tom, hope to see you soon:

Luan Krasniqi vs Lance Whitaker.jpg

P.S.

Originally Posted by Spirit of 39 :

"This will galvanise us as a club. A line in the sand moment. I never want to be walked over like this again.

Rock bottom, but the only way is up. Remember this feeling."

Good post and sure damn hope so. Time to fire the **** up.

P.P.S

**** you too Vlad.

Last edited:
Re: The official FU Tom Scully Thread!

Gutless Richmond swine...

Gutless Richmond swine...

Melbourne supporters, feel free to vent.

Non MFC - stay out. I urge you.

Re: The official FU Tom Scully Thread! MFC-ers only

Time to get the riot together nd head down to afl house guys..

Let's all bring banners to his first game. Let him hear and read what we think. I'm thinking of ideas for mine now. How about:

"If Scully enters the MCG, we riot."

Melbourne supporters, feel free to vent.

Non MFC - stay out. I urge you.

Cheers for allowing the thread biff. Much discussion needs to be had. :thumbsu:

Fled the state with mummy and daddy and didn't even have the decency to tell his club and supporters of the decision face to face? What a gutless piece of sh*t!

I feel for the supporters who had faith that he would stay. He has lied all year(signed Feb 9 supposedly). He has lost total respect in the football world with the way he has handled this whole situation.

He is a marked man on the field. He will burn in hell for lying to Jimmy and the club and I would quite happily see one of our players miss the 2012 season by re-arranging his face the first time we play GWS. The club needs to really kick up a stink about this to the AFL. If we lie down and accept this, we are just as gutless as Tom $cully...

I cannot vent enough just using text!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an exam today, this couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time, f*cking hell Tom!!!

Use the emotion mate. Write the SH*T out of that essay! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely gutless. His mum prob rang up the club and let them know.

Certainly wouldn't surprise me, little ****.

Absolutely gutless. His mum prob rang up the club and let them know.

This at least made me laugh.

Sigh.......

This will galvanise us as a club. A line in the sand moment. I never want to be walked over like this again.

Rock bottom, but the only way is up. Remember this feeling.

I will raise my hand, I believed he would stay.

Now this. The thing that really sh*ts me is the lack of respect he has shown to the club and its supporters. To sh*t on MY face as a passionate supporter makes me want to get in the Camry, rally down to Blacktown and launch the beast directly at the filthy **** mid presser.

Enjoy the smog, enjoy the traffic, enjoy the bogons, enjoy the mystique of the blacktown showgrounds, enjoy the floggings and enjoy the abuse you receive from every MFC supporter that embraced you as one of their own.

All the money in the world cannot replace wearing the navy blue jumper with the blood red V and being apart of 150 years of history.

**** OFF YOU DOG ****!

No point being angry at Tom. The fact of the matter is that the club has failed him. I'm sure if Tom had been 100% happy at the Demon's he wouldn't have up and left, even if the money and the chance to be the inaugural captain of the GWS were an offer "too good to refuse". I don't see any players from Collingwood, West Coast, Hawthorn, Carlton or even Richmond in a hurry to up and leave. We need to address the issues and get to the same level of these clubs, otherwise we will be consigned to another decade of mediocracy.

I think I'm the only person who doesn't feel one emotion atm? And I wouldn't descirbe myself as felling numb by any stretch- this has just dragged on so long I dont care anymore.

Just remember all his shanked kicks and dodgey knees and it doesn't feel too bad. If we get screwed with compo and/or use the picks poorly then I'll get real angry.

I will raise my hand, I believed he would stay.

Now this. The thing that really sh*ts me is the lack of respect he has shown to the club and its supporters. To sh*t on MY face as a passionate supporter makes me want to get in the Camry, rally down to Blacktown and launch the beast directly at the filthy **** mid presser.

Enjoy the smog, enjoy the traffic, enjoy the bogons, enjoy the mystique of the blacktown showgrounds, enjoy the floggings and enjoy the abuse you receive from every MFC supporter that embraced you as one of their own.

All the money in the world cannot replace wearing the navy blue jumper with the blood red V and being apart of 150 years of history.

**** OFF AND DON’T COME BACK!

Well done mate. best rant so far. Agree 10000000%

This will galvanise us as a club. A line in the sand moment. I never want to be walked over like this again.

Rock bottom, but the only way is up. Remember this feeling.

Big :thumbsu: for this post!!!

i heard the Sydney lifestyle mite suit his preferences.

No point being angry at Tom. The fact of the matter is that the club has failed him.

I don't buy this, that’s the easy way out. If you want to effect change that you need to be part of it, part of the driving force. Your assumption also suggest we ever had a chance to keep him which, in hindsight is incorrect, the fact that he went to see the facilities & decided 5 minutes after landing showed that all & any confidence we had in his character was inherently wrong.

I don't begrudge him taking the cash, it’s a lot of money. But to say the club failed him is a joke. He chose to go 'he' not the club. He was forced to lie, to misdirect the club, media, AFL & supporters & you say it’s the clubs fault.

No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back