The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Is it alright if i put all my coins in a mini safe and throw that at him. ;)

How about if I've conveniently melted my coins down into small balls and fire them at him out of a long, musket-like device?

How about if I've conveniently melted my coins down into small balls and fire them at him out of a long, musket-like device?

Well it wouldnt be hard to get a musket past security. They are too busy looking for bottles in peoples bags. :eek:

Gumblestar

Senior List
Apr 9, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Martin should have been picked over Scully (hindsight obviously) and none of this would have even been discussed. Money would be a motivating factor, perhaps 80% of the reason but there must have been other forces at play given that so many other young stars have been attempted to be poached by these expansion clubs. One questions the structures Melbourne have in place to accomodate these kids especially one that is so highly rated? Very poor on Scully's behalf, don't get me wrong but to hear rumours circulating that events like pairing Scully and Watts on camps which did not please Scully etc. indicates that perhaps Melbourne did not do all it could from the beginning to enschrine Scully into the Melbourne Football Club?

Look forward to Scully playing at the G' against the Dees and seeing the supporters reactions :thumbsu:

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
If Martin went 1, Trengove 2, Scully at 3, he would've been at Richmond - the club he supported as a kid. Wonder if he still would've left..? Hmm...

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If Martin went 1, Trengove 2, Scully at 3, he would've been at Richmond - the club he supported as a kid. Wonder if he still would've left..? Hmm...
It's all about the challenge of being a part of a young group and how exciting their future is for Tom.

So yeah, he would have dumped the team he'd supported all his life if the price was right.

Yes, he would have. He's a monster. A bad seed.

I wish the 2012 MFC membership pack came with a Scully voodoo doll equipped with money bags. Thinking about making one anyway.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
GWS ins for this week: NEW: Tom Scully (Haileybury College (Vic)), Dean Brogan (Port Adelaide), Luke Power (Brisbane Lions), Sam Reid (Western Bulldogs)

All get named at their former AFL clubs except Scully. Wtf??

GWS ins for this week: NEW: Tom Scully (Haileybury College (Vic)), Dean Brogan (Port Adelaide), Luke Power (Brisbane Lions), Sam Reid (Western Bulldogs)

That's a good thing - we don't want him associated with our club!

Yep. Scully wants to be remembered as a one club player when he retires (assumingly in a year after his knee falls off). So his playing history is being erased from existence Stalin style! I'd advise Trengove to be wary of Icepicks.

All it says to me is that the dumb **** spent three years in Year 12. :eek::eek::eek:

Back