The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

The Mighty Boosh

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've met Scully a few times (as I'm sure many of you have) and he's just ... not a fun guy. Too serious. Too greedy. Too arrogant. And has backed none of it up on field.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bit of a laugh today, was talking to lachie plowmans dad (Went to same school as lachie, same year as one of his brothers) and I said 'I heard lachies out of contract this year, want to come down to the Dees?' to which he replied 'You got Dom Tyson you've already done well enough out of GWS!'.

Not that funny now I re read it, but was at the time.

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
I hate him so much that I was prepared to let Richmond into the Grand Final just to make sure he had 0% chance of winning a flag.

Couldn't agree with myself more:

GAGF you dead eyed mercenary campaigner.

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
I hate him so much that I was prepared to let Richmond into the Grand Final just to make sure he had 0% chance of winning a flag.

Couldn't agree with myself more:

GAGF you dead eyed mercenary campaigner.
It's a win win Merc. How could it be more fun than the mega melt when the Tuggers get rolled.

I can already taste that flog Riewoldts salty tears!! And KB... It's going to be epic

It's a win win Merc. How could it be more fun than the mega melt when the Tuggers get rolled.

I can already taste that flog Riewoldts salty tears!! And KB... It's going to be epic
Don't discount the AFL's ability to get the feel good result like the Dogs last year.

Back