The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard of people doing this last year too

Have heard people here in Melbourne are doing this to also get access to the AFL reserve seating at the MCG on the cheap, apparently the AFL memberships for GWS are a lot cheaper than other clubs.

Makes you wonder how many real members they have.

o_O
Have heard people here in Melbourne are doing this to also get access to the AFL reserve seating at the MCG on the cheap, apparently the AFL memberships for GWS are a lot cheaper than other clubs.

Makes you wonder how many real members they have.

AFL Memberships are all the same price .... :rolleyes:

Not including the 'Level' of membership

o_O

Interesting, it is possible I confused this with regional packages, and potentially with a completely different sporting code...

Anyone know whether AFL members of the club they support get any preferential treatment to finals tickets in the afl reserve?

o_O

I don't think they are, but GC and GWS haven't released their membership details yet, so I'll hold off from making a definite comparison until they release their 2018 details.

I don't think they are, but GC and GWS haven't released their membership details yet, so I'll hold off from making a definite comparison until they release their 2018 details.

As in an 'AFL Membership' ... like an MCC Membership

As in an 'AFL Membership' ... like an MCC Membership
No, people are buying GWS memberships and rolling the dice or trying to get one of the 700 tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back