The OFFICIAL GF Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Doutta "pr0n" Stars
So it’s ok for airlines to rip us off at the bowser by hiking up prices during the finals, but as individuals, we’re not allowed to make a few bucks by scalping a GF ticket??? It stinks to high hell.
When you guys played WC in the 2015 Prelim in Perth, it was cheaper for me to fly to India first class, and then to Perth, than to fly directly to Perth from the Gold Coast. Unfortunately my flight out of India was delayed and I missed the game, but that’s not the point.

And I’m telling ya now, if we land Hall, Polec AND Graf, we must finish top 4 in 2019 and recapture the glory of 20 years ago. I won’t tolerate anything less.

Last edited:
So it’s ok for airlines to rip us off at the bowser by hiking up prices during the finals, but as individuals, we’re not allowed to make a few bucks by scalping a GF ticket??? It stinks to high hell.
When you guys played WC in the 2015 Prelim in Perth, it was cheaper for me to fly to India first class, and then to Perth, than to fly directly to Perth from the Gold Coast. Unfortunately my flight out of India was delayed and I missed the game, but that’s not the point.

And I’m telling ya now, if we land Hall, Polec AND Gaff, we must finish top 4 in 2019 and recapture the glory of 20 years ago. I won’t tolerate anything less.
I'm curious to know what happens if the situation becomes intolerable for you Artie.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I can’t handle GF week when NM or Gold Coast aren’t playing. I’m tempted to do a Gary Houdini and disappear for a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back