The Official HATE METER NBA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never understood why big men that struggle with their FT's don't try a little baby-hook instead. Would probably get more arc on the shot and stop it clanging out.

id like to see that. and the FT'er yell "RAINMAN" whilst doing it a la the bloke who played capote in the movie along came molly.

i cant youtube as i am in a communist country

Like: LA Lakers

Dislike: Boston, New York, Miami, Chicago, LA Clippers, Phoenix, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Detroit, Indiana, Charlotte, Cleveland, Denver, Dallas, Sacramento, Golden State, Houston, Orlando, Brooklyn, Memphis, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Washington, Toronto, Minnesota, Utah and the idiots who call themselves the Pelicans. Has to be the lamest, most idiotic name to call your franchise.

Dislike: Boston, New York, Miami, Chicago, LA Clippers, Phoenix, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Detroit, Indiana, Charlotte, Cleveland, Denver, Dallas, Sacramento, Golden State, Houston, Orlando, Brooklyn, Memphis, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Washington, Toronto, Minnesota, Utah and the idiots who call themselves the Pelicans. Has to be the lamest, most idiotic name to call your franchise.
So you hate every team? Why not just say that?

Found this answer on the Laker's name on the internet so i'm gonna assume it's true.
Minnesota is the land of 10,000 Lakes as I think people said so it was the Minneapolis Lakers, when they moved to L.A. they didn't change the name to the felons, the riots, or gang bangers like they could have.

What about Portland and Atlanta!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Portland and Atlanta!

I suppose I should have included both in the like column, but I don't like them like the Lakers.
I support the Atlanta teams in the MLB and NFL so I have a soft spot for the Hawks. Also my wife supports the Hawks.
I also have a soft spot for Portland, because the Portland v Lakers games of the eighties were some of the most entertaining games I've seen. Clyde "The Glyde" Drexler is probably my favourite non Laker player, he would have been the perfect Laker playing alongside Magic, Worthy and Kareem, instead he was one of our chief antagonists. But unlike Bird, I could never hate him.

Chicago Bulls

99.9999% chance he's screaming AND1!
050812-Carlos-Boozer-SW-PI_20120509011453188_660_320.JPG

Most liked: Portland Trail Blazers & Philadelphia 76ers (Go BB!)

Most disliked: Chicago Bulls (no feeling sorry for D-Rose near me please),

I'd just about die of laughter if Dwight tried this.

Rick Barry is one of the best FT shooters in the history of the game.

Rick and Red Auerbach going over his shooting under hand style.

Barry has offered to help Howard. Howard has never taken the offer up.

I suppose I should have included both in the like column, but I don't like them like the Lakers.
I support the Atlanta teams in the MLB and NFL so I have a soft spot for the Hawks. Also my wife supports the Hawks.
I also have a soft spot for Portland, because the Portland v Lakers games of the eighties were some of the most entertaining games I've seen. Clyde "The Glyde" Drexler is probably my favourite non Laker player, he would have been the perfect Laker playing alongside Magic, Worthy and Kareem, instead he was one of our chief antagonists. But unlike Bird, I could never hate him.

Your wife not only likes NBA, but actually has a team!
Wife that.....I mean....good work son.

girls wearing sports apparel is sexy

Rick Barry is one of the best FT shooters in the history of the game.

Rick and Red Auerbach going over his shooting under hand style.

Barry has offered to help Howard. Howard has never taken the offer up.

The Red Auerbach videos are some of the best basketball videos you can find.

You can clearly tell that many players these days lack the basic fundamentals Russell, Bird, Dr J and co demonstrate in the videos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back