The Official hIP HOp Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

haha, i think they are prob looking for a known rapper. They need a coordinator first.

I think the way its gonna work this time is have heaps of cities in the prelims then people vote for the best 8 divs so the competition is stronger. Melbs might not even make it
s**t, that would be bad, who are the Melbourne cats that are battle freestyling these days? Only keep up with whats on the net. Ilyak is dope IMO, needs to upped his voice. His partner won the Hilltop Hoods grant for 5k, but K21 is SAussie.

Prime and Purpose are gonna win anyways.

s**t, that would be bad, who are the Melbourne cats that are battle freestyling these days? Only keep up with whats on the net. Ilyak is dope IMO, needs to upped his voice. His partner won the Hilltop Hoods grant for 5k, but K21 is SAussie.

Prime and Purpose are gonna win anyways.

yeah im good mates with K21, used to work with him before he even got into hip hop (no name drop:cool:)

Ilyak would enter again you would think. Prime and Purpose are still undecided about going round again. I doubt 60 will enter but Anecdote will with someone. People like Illuminate, Feva Press or Squared might be a chance to enter. People who can battle would be stupid not to enter. Gets people worldwide to check out your music and potentially buy it.

yeah im good mates with K21, used to work with him before he even got into hip hop (no name drop:cool:)

Ilyak would enter again you would think. Prime and Purpose are still undecided about going round again. I doubt 60 will enter but Anecdote will with someone. People like Illuminate, Feva Press or Squared might be a chance to enter. People who can battle would be stupid not to enter. Gets people worldwide to check out your music and potentially buy it.
What do you think of him? K21 I mean, is he going to release an album soon? I havent checked him out yet, but going by his battle frees, he's got potential, him and Ilyak seemed shy or something man because they had dope lines but their delivery/tone ****ed them up.

K21 is a very good rapper and an even better producer. Even he admits he was s**t in the world rap championships. Its just not his format. Theres a battle of him and Prime that i put on youtube that shows his real battle skills. As far as releases go hes already got one out called 'the Greenhouse' that was kind of a compilation thing. Hes working on a solo thing as we speak.

Edit: heres the vid

[YOUTUBE]zbMbR73CJmE[/YOUTUBE]

This is part one of the final. Theres a few others from that night if you have a look

K21 is a very good rapper and an even better producer. Even he admits he was s**t in the world rap championships. Its just not his format. Theres a battle of him and Prime that i put on youtube that shows his real battle skills. As far as releases go hes already got one out called 'the Greenhouse' that was kind of a compilation thing. Hes working on a solo thing as we speak.

Edit: heres the vid

[YOUTUBE]zbMbR73CJmE[/YOUTUBE]

This is part one of the final. Theres a few others from that night if you have a look
He was pretty good there, kinda hard to hear some of the words. Prime was dope though. Is K21 in a crew?

You have obviously seen this, but how the fcuk did Purpose lose this?

[youtube]v=ycBFKFen3bQ[/youtube]

He didnt come strong, but he won IMO. Prolific, even though he's gotten heaps better, was average and cant ride a beat.

yeah Purps was robbed at scribble. He would have battled thesaurus next if he won. Thesaurus came up to him after saying he was glad he lost cos he couldn't handle losing to another Aussie :).

Fantastic track. If the rest of the album is anywhere near as good it'll be a ripper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back