Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think a lot of clubs will be in this position. At least for us we don't have that much to lose. If injury bombs our season we have two top picks coming our way at the end to add to our awesome crop of young fellas. Going to get a lot of schadenfreude if a team in their window blows up from the Covid lockdown as well.

Sillygit

All Australian
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think a lot of clubs will be in this position. At least for us we don't have that much to lose. If injury bombs our season we have two top picks coming our way at the end to add to our awesome crop of young fellas. Going to get a lot of schadenfreude if a team in their window blows up from the Covid lockdown as well.
maybe enough other teams blow up worse and boom premiership

Footywizard

Team Captain
Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, and for a change we have some depth players id like to see get 5-10 games anyways regardless. Although it would be good to switch based on form for a change rather than injuries...but what can ya do

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, and for a change we have some depth players id like to see get 5-10 games anyways regardless. Although it would be good to switch based on form for a change rather than injuries...but what can ya do
I'd love for all the boys to be fit and to see what Rhyce would achieve this year picking from 45 players instead of 35 but it's not the end of the world. Happy just to have any footy back.

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm not that excited about our draft picks considering we are unlikely to have much of a sample size of under 18 footy this year.

The Y Factor

Premium Platinum
Sep 28, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I'm not that excited about our draft picks considering we are unlikely to have much of a sample size of under 18 footy this year.

It seemed as though most of this years recruits were all being followed for many years. and in fact Flynn at least had no or few games that year - so While highly preferential, its not the be ll and end all.

Top Bottom