Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I couldnt believe Jona Segal survived the covid cull last year

should have been first gone
Probably cost saving. From memory he's a dietitian and an ex physiologist. Plus he's in good knick himself so trains with them. That's three for the price of one.

But i have no idea how he survived. It needs to be priority number one. We should have got Burgess when he was available. Instead Melbourne nabbed him.

Probably cost saving. From memory he's a dietitian and an ex physiologist. Plus he's in good knick himself so trains with them. That's three for the price of one.

But i have no idea how he survived. It needs to be priority number one. We should have got Burgess when he was available. Instead Melbourne nabbed him.

It has been said that we cut costs on our injury and conditioning staff

I wish we had Andrew Russell

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha, a Carlton supporter just rang up SEN, bitching about him. Listed about 3-4 blokes who developed stress fractures in their backs and another 1 with stress fractures in the feet in the last few years.

Haha, a Carlton supporter just rang up SEN, bitching about him. Listed about 3-4 blokes who developed stress fractures in their backs and another 1 with stress fractures in the feet in the last few years.

Ahhh really? I’ve had chats with him and I love his philosophy in high performance

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

PLAYERINJURYESTIMATED RETURN
Jed Anderson Ankle 6-8 weeks
Charlie Comben Leg TBC
Aiden Corr Toe 1-3 weeks
Trent Dumont Calf Test
Luke McDonald Pectoral 10-12 weeks
Flynn Perez Knee Season
Jared Polec Hamstring 4-5 weeks
Robbie Tarrant Kidney TBC
Josh Walker Hamstring Test
Cam Zurhaar Concussion 1-2 weeks
Updated: April 12, 2021

I've emailed the club and said I have my own boots, but if they could provide me with shorts and a jumper I would be available to play.

They have responded and asked me what size I need.

" Brady, any injuries from Sunday ? Yeh, unfortunately. We had great hopes for WaynesWorld on debut. His pre season was outstanding and his VFL praccy form warranted his selection. But as this replay shows running onto the ground from the race before the game he slipped and fell straight into Geelong mascot's arse. Shame he'll not remember "

Last edited:
" Brady, any injuries from Sunday ? Yeh, unfortunately. We had great hopes for WaynesWorld on debut. His pre season was outstanding and his VFL praccy form warranted his selection. But as this replay shows running onto the ground from the race before the game he slipped and fell straight into Geelong mascot's arse. Shame he'll not remember "
So you're predicting I will need to take the mandatory 12 days off before returning?

(I would have kicked a lazy 7 before half time had I got on the park, before retiring injured early in the third anyway with a torn beer gut muscle).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no LDU today? Calf issues at such a young age...This can’t come down to luck anymore, our horrid injuries has been going on for years.

We are never going to develop and build for the future, if every ******* week a player or more gets injured.

Need to get this right ASAP.
Cork, not strain.

PLAYERINJURYESTIMATED RETURN
Jed Anderson Ankle 6-8 weeks
Charlie Comben Leg TBC
Aiden Corr Toe 1-3 weeks
Trent Dumont Calf Test
Luke McDonald Pectoral 10-12 weeks
Flynn Perez Knee Season
Jared Polec Hamstring 4-5 weeks
Robbie Tarrant Kidney TBC
Josh Walker Hamstring Test
Cam Zurhaar Concussion 1-2 weeks
Updated: April 12, 2021
Looking at that injury list, adding LDU's corky, is there anything that could have been done to prevent them? Majority just seem like bad luck.

Dumont and Polec are the only one's there that might be a bit alarming.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Looking at that injury list, adding LDU's corky, is there anything that could have been done to prevent them? Majority just seem like bad luck.

Dumont and Polec are the only one's there that might be a bit alarming.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
I’m getting real suss on Dumonts injury ... he was due back by now at least through the vfl . I’m thinking he’s the new “Dom Tyson calf 1-2 weeks” of 2021 DB44F0D4-B1A1-4CFD-8B6D-A7C8E2D34DD4.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back