Ashley B

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Still have quite a number of ex players at the club in the coaching area ,surely they can be called upon. Browny is back now playing can we get him back for a few weeks

joegreen

Team Captain
Mar 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still have quite a number of ex players at the club in the coaching area ,surely they can be called upon. Browny is back now playing can we get him back for a few weeks
Last week on The Front Bar Boomer said he thought he could play again. At the time, yeah - no chance. Today, I think the odds got much shorter...

Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
Oh, what we’d give for the good old days:-

“Levi Greenwood, betrayed by his own pants

You don’t expect an injury to come when you’re at home chilling in your trackpants, but that’s just what happened to Levi Greenwood in 2010. A North Melbourne player at the time, Greenwood broke his big toe when he got it caught in his trackies and twisted it walking down the stairs.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sharpy05

Premium Gold
Jun 9, 2010
Launceston
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Liverpool
Round 9 injuries team, only need 3 more to get 18 - next week probably?

Kyron HaydenRobbie TarrantLuke McDonald
Flynn PerezAidan CorrAiden Bonar
Dom TysonJed AndersonJared Polec
Will WalkerMatthew McGuinnesPatrick Walker
Jaidyn StephensonCharlie CombenPhoenix Spicer

Fish Sticks

Team Captain
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last week on The Front Bar Boomer said he thought he could play again. At the time, yeah - no chance. Today, I think the odds got much shorter...
I have no doubt if Boomer pulled on the boots to play for us this weekend, he would go alright.
He looks fit AF & would still have all the tricks... he’d still show a few of the boys up at training now I reckon.

Ashley B

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I wonder what the supporter injury list will be if we keep losing ,can’t go this week wife taking me to garden show etc lol. Might have to start a best excuses list for not going to watch, things you just normally wouldn’t do during a footy season.Yes that dog show sounds like a splendid idea and it’s 1 10 on a Sunday 🤩 perfect, sound lovely

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rickety

Premium Gold
Nov 3, 2007
Postmans' Reef
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
swfc, carrum cowboys
Said enough , most of my posting is of a jocular nature but Im not going to post bs on another clubs board of such nature
Happy for you delete my posts and other posts on this matter
You're like my exwife ... I am not sure if you actually said something, or if I only thought I heard you say something, or thought that I was gonna say something but didn't, say it not think it that is. What? He was gonna lose a foot, but you post in a jocular fashion, so perhaps he only lost a shoe. Or he has holes in all his socks and refuses to play. I stand by my original "what?"

Remove this Banner Ad