Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Hope so, could do with his defensive work around stoppages.
Well I saw him the weekend before last and he was happily strolling along. I am well aware that a hammy will let you think you can do more than Cliff Young it when in fact it is just s dirty hamstring trick and you had better beware. Happy to believe a BF poster over an official list on this though

Screenshot_20190409-181812_AFL.jpg

Not much comment Re. Marley returning to the field after being clearly injured, and subsequently missing at least a month of football, a real gripe of mine.
So much this. We never learn.

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
Why do people criticise others on there grammatical or comprehension skills . You must be the most intelligent person on here . Is that what you’re saying ?

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why do people criticise others on there grammatical or comprehension skills . You must be the most intelligent person on here . Is that what you’re saying ?

There should be a question mark at the end of your first sentence, not a full stop.

Not much comment Re. Marley returning to the field after being clearly injured, and subsequently missing at least a month of football, a real gripe of mine.
Who is our club doctor these days? Do we have one?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

The article does not say what Hellas is claiming. At least understand what is being written before jumping on here and making outlandish accusations!

The ‘latter withdrawn’ meaning Garner, didn’t step onto the ground at VFL level, so there was no need to post about MCGowans ‘lack of research’ about gsner

Back