Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

I'll play devil's advocate-

We're keeping Benny J on the list as part of a concussion agreement to pay out an agreed contact. Dere tis.
Nope. You don't have to be on the list in order to pay someone. If we'd established that he's not going to play, he'd be off the list.

He is on the list for one reason and one reason only, we expect him to play.

You could however dispute our expectations...

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would love the AFL to follow the NFL and make accurate reporting on injuries mandatory.

Without Taz in the preseason changes a lot. He is absolutely crucial to our backline and he is going to take a while to get fully fit again in 2020

From reports Polec hasn’t been training much at all this pre-season. Again, he is so important in our side and I fear won’t be ready for round 1 or longer, but who knows?

Even our captain is more important than we think. His aggression and pressure he brings is what other players look up too

In saying all this, I think we have built some decent depth and set the standard high where before we always struggled to cover injuries. This will really show our true colours

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Without Taz in the preseason changes a lot. He is absolutely crucial to our backline and he is going to take a while to get fully fit again in 2020

From reports Polec hasn’t been training much at all this pre-season. Again, he is so important in our side and I fear won’t be ready for round 1 or longer, but who knows?

Even our captain is more important than we think. His aggression and pressure he brings is what other players look up too

In saying all this, I think we have built some decent depth and set the standard high where before we always struggled to cover injuries. This will really show our true colours

Howe do you know that they aren't just on management programs mate?

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You’re right I’m only speculating on what reports were made on here

Taz went into foot surgery last Thursday though

That’s the frustrating part. We can only speculate. Of all the things the AFL try to rip off from American sport, I don’t get why they don’t adopt the mandatory reporting of injuries.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You’re right I’m only speculating on what reports were made on here

Taz went into foot surgery last Thursday though

I doubt he would lose much in the way of conditioning.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Brown was walking around, seemingly without discomfort yesterday. Which is good.

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So at present we have:

Tarrant (foot)
Polec (foot)
Ziebell (calf)
Brown (calf)
Davies-Uniake (groin)
Jacobs (sinus/concussion)
EVW (knee/modified program)
Perez (knee/modified program)
W.Walker (knee/modified program)
McGuinness (back/modified program)
Hayden (Achilles/modified program)

Missing anyone?

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So at present we have:

Tarrant (foot)
Polec (foot)
Ziebell (calf)
Brown (calf)
Davies-Uniake (groin)
Jacobs (sinus/concussion)
EVW (knee/modified program)
Perez (knee/modified program)
W.Walker (knee/modified program)
McGuinness (back/modified program)
Hayden (Achilles/modified program)

Missing anyone?

" BOO, BOOOO, BOOOOOO......"

( when the LDU one raise it's ugly head ? )

Back