Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

The lowest it will be is 40.

Okay, 5 off the list, and 3 delisted for draft picks.

Other delisting's would come down to trades.

Jacobs, Hosie, Wood, McGuinness, Ahern, Durdin, Murphy......then it gets difficult.

It's a toss up between Garner & Daw for mine, but Williams might be in the gun.

What's a sesamoid (Turner)?
Anatomically a sesamoid bone is one that is contained entirely within a tendon. The largest and most important one is the kneecap, but generally they are little evolutionary remnants without any particular function. In Kanye's case it’s one under his toe that’s causing trouble.

Jacobs, Hosie, Wood, McGuinness, Ahern, Durdin, Murphy......then it gets difficult.

Garner gone before Daw, Williams in the gun for sure

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Depends on what they choose to do with the rookie list. Entirely possible that we'll have to remove 8 from the senior list, as well as all the rookies.

Depends on what they choose to do with the rookie list. Entirely possible that we'll have to remove 8 from the senior list, as well as all the rookies.
I could see the CAT A rookie list being abolished in which case we’d promote Hayden
Then delist Campbell, Murphy, Hosie

then if it’s a 40 player senior list you would delist another 4-5 players

I just can't see them going that hard in one swoop. My hunch is that it will happen in increments.

I just can't see them going that hard in one swoop. My hunch is that it will happen in increments.
Exceptional times/measures etc.

~35 +rookies or ~40 total (ie no rookies) isn't "going that hard" IMO.

I could see the CAT A rookie list being abolished in which case we’d promote Hayden
Then delist Campbell, Murphy, Hosie

then if it’s a 40 player senior list you would delist another 4-5 players
Promote Hayden whatever happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given what Daw has come back from, highly unlikely he'll get cut this year.
Plus, he hasn't been horrible in the games he's played.
I reckon they'll give him one more year.
He's been far from horrible. Far far far from horrible. Not saying he's nutting it, but the bloke is playing every position on the ground and is at least servicable in all of them. Literally don't think you could ask much more from him, considering there was no VFL for him to get proper touch and conditioning in.

Given what Daw has come back from, highly unlikely he'll get cut this year.
Plus, he hasn't been horrible in the games he's played.
I reckon they'll give him one more year.

Yeah agree. Daw’s no chance of getting delisted. Especially if the list size is reduced. He’d be ahead of Jacobs, Williams, Ahern, Durdin, Wood, Vickers-Willis, Murphy, Hall, Tyson, Hosie, Garner and maybe McGuinness.

Yeah agree. Daw’s no chance of getting delisted. Especially if the list size is reduced. He’d be ahead of Jacobs, Williams, Ahern, Durdin, Wood, Vickers-Willis, Murphy, Hall, Tyson, Hosie, Garner and maybe McGuinness.
Agree with pretty much all those names.
Not sure about Murphy though. Has he been given enough of a go? Only been selected for 1 game this year, back in round 1, and I thought he was alright without starring.
Is he just not up to it and won't make it?

Agree with pretty much all those names.
Not sure about Murphy though. Has he been given enough of a go? Only been selected for 1 game this year, back in round 1, and I thought he was alright without starring.
Is he just not up to it and won't make it?

If list sizes get reduced it’s going to be brutal. Any other time he’d probably be ok, but from my point of view
we haven’t seen enough improvement from him and his potential is limited compared to others. I feel like a bit of a campaigner discussing cutting players, but that’s just how I see it.

Rawlings: Aiden Bonar will miss the next few weeks with a shoulder. Jamie Macmillan has returned home for personal reasons.
Rawlings: Ben Brown and Kyron Hayden were looked at this week but both didn’t get quite up, so hopefully will be available next week.
Rawlings: Curtis Taylor is recovering well, and we’re hoping to have him out of his brace soon and available in the coming weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back