Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Didn’t Nobel say on Friday he was over the concussion and needed to reload due to missed time? All over the shop

This is correct - Noble said he’s over the concussion and needs to be match fitness before returning after 6 weeks off.

It’s frustrating they don’t clarify the injury update - though it may be technically correct- returning from concussion without a specific return date.

If Ben can't get back on the park in a meaningful way, and soon, then perhaps he should consider retirement. It is not worth driving himself into the dirt which could impact his health long after football. I'd hate to see it dragged out like Jacobs, he was more a cast member of the Walking Dead than an AFL footballer the last few years of his time with us.

Scottroo

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The absolutely mockery the club is making of our injury announcements is a disrespect to all the paid up members.

don’t get me started on the genius’s who thought it was a good idea to delist Majak and Durdin. All well and good when you plan on playing the kids, but we don’t have bel any young talls to replace them.

if Corr misses games and with the Tarrant news, we are only a larkey or McKay going down away from a complete and utter disaster

lockheed

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2005
Night Vale
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
The absolutely mockery the club is making of our injury announcements is a disrespect to all the paid up members.

don’t get me started on the genius’s who thought it was a good idea to delist Majak and Durdin. All well and good when you plan on playing the kids, but we don’t have bel any young talls to replace them.

if Corr misses games and with the Tarrant news, we are only a larkey or McKay going down away from a complete and utter disaster
Think of it as the list management approach to tanking.

remfan101

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Is it too late to list Skinner?

DunderHead

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If we can whittle injury list down by few this week and a few the week after that we should be trending well with most guys back the end of April.

we just haven’t had much of a chance the last couple of years, have we?

By mid year I want to see Phillips, Ford and Spicer debut. Decent patch of games from 2-5 year club. Taz Cunnnington Jed and Dumont back on the park.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is it too late to list Skinner?
Yep, we have to wait for the mid-season draft now. Should have probably trialled a few more players in retrospect. Even if we have to play Lachie Young on Tom Hawkins and have Taylor and Thomas as our tall forwards we'll make it through to the MSD. At that point we can take the best state tall and probably two overlooked guns from 2020. With how fluid list management is every crisis is a crisitunity.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, we have to wait for the mid-season draft now. Should have probably trialled a few more players in retrospect. Even if we have to play Lachie Young on Tom Hawkins and have Taylor and Thomas as our tall forwards we'll make it through to the MSD. At that point we can take the best state tall and probably two overlooked guns from 2020. With how fluid list management is every crisis is a crisitunity.
that's to say, if we've got the budget to take 2-3 extra players (and I mean budget, not TPP space). Times are tough, and Amarfio will be watching spending like a hawk, so I don't think it's any certainty (despite injuries and illness) that we'll be taking any more than 1 (which from public announcements, I think you can assume has been budgeted for)

Back