Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

How many times a day do they change this? Its different from GR's list from 2 posts ago.

Jed Anderson Ankle Test
Aiden Bonar Adductor Test
Charlie Comben Leg Indefinite
Aidan Corr Toe 2-4 weeks
Trent Dumont Calf 1 week
Luke McDonald Quad Test
Flynn Perez Knee Season
Jared Polec Hamstring TBC
Robbie Tarrant Kidney 10-14 weeks
Curtis Taylor Concussion 1 week
Updated: Tuesday, April 6

How many times a day do they change this? Its different from GR's list from 2 posts ago.

Jed AndersonAnkleTest
Aiden BonarAdductorTest
Charlie CombenLegIndefinite
Aidan CorrToe2-4 weeks
Trent DumontCalf1 week
Luke McDonaldQuadTest
Flynn PerezKneeSeason
Jared PolecHamstringTBC
Robbie TarrantKidney10-14 weeks
Curtis TaylorConcussion1 week
Updated: Tuesday, April 6

Not gonna lie I was expecting it to change every time you posted it

I really can’t excuse the list management team for going with so few key talls. Just 2 injuries would always have tested our depth. Three has us playing the likes of Lachie Young on the resting ruckman and Larkey one out up forward and relieving goldy in the ruck.

It seems really poor.

I really can’t excuse the list management team for going with so few key talls. Just 2 injuries would always have tested our depth. Three has us playing the likes of Lachie Young on the resting ruckman and Larkey one out up forward and relieving goldy in the ruck.

It seems really poor.
Yep even look at the vfl side they only had xerri mcguinnes and Campbell. No excuses it's just dumb recruitment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Brady's summary I'm assuming Tay Tay is good to go. Now I know everyone's dropped him like a hot spud, but I'm excited to see him back and he owes me.

It was 2017 I think and with my entire family knowing Taylor Garner was my favourite player, I thought they were pranking me when some yelled out "hey dad, Taylor Garner on the phone!"

FM'D it was Taylor... randomly assigned to call me for membership renewal, and I said, Taylor I'm not renewing if your injured. He said I'm fine, no worries at all.

Taylor you misled. You owe me. Come back and dominate buddy!

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back