Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Still have quite a number of ex players at the club in the coaching area ,surely they can be called upon. Browny is back now playing can we get him back for a few weeks

Last week on The Front Bar Boomer said he thought he could play again. At the time, yeah - no chance. Today, I think the odds got much shorter...

Oh, what we’d give for the good old days:-

“Levi Greenwood, betrayed by his own pants

You don’t expect an injury to come when you’re at home chilling in your trackpants, but that’s just what happened to Levi Greenwood in 2010. A North Melbourne player at the time, Greenwood broke his big toe when he got it caught in his trackies and twisted it walking down the stairs.”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Round 9 injuries team, only need 3 more to get 18 - next week probably?

Kyron HaydenRobbie TarrantLuke McDonald
Flynn PerezAidan CorrAiden Bonar
Dom TysonJed AndersonJared Polec
Will WalkerMatthew McGuinnesPatrick Walker
Jaidyn StephensonCharlie CombenPhoenix Spicer

Last week on The Front Bar Boomer said he thought he could play again. At the time, yeah - no chance. Today, I think the odds got much shorter...
I have no doubt if Boomer pulled on the boots to play for us this weekend, he would go alright.
He looks fit AF & would still have all the tricks... he’d still show a few of the boys up at training now I reckon.

We now know the real reason Boof was down at training.

Memorising the gameplan for his upcoming mid season draft pickup!

You don't need defenders to play footy. PFFFFT... *lays in fetal position*

I wonder what the supporter injury list will be if we keep losing ,can’t go this week wife taking me to garden show etc lol. Might have to start a best excuses list for not going to watch, things you just normally wouldn’t do during a footy season.Yes that dog show sounds like a splendid idea and it’s 1 10 on a Sunday 🤩 perfect, sound lovely

Last edited:
Scenes from training at Arden Street today:

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said enough , most of my posting is of a jocular nature but Im not going to post bs on another clubs board of such nature
Happy for you delete my posts and other posts on this matter
You're like my exwife ... I am not sure if you actually said something, or if I only thought I heard you say something, or thought that I was gonna say something but didn't, say it not think it that is. What? He was gonna lose a foot, but you post in a jocular fashion, so perhaps he only lost a shoe. Or he has holes in all his socks and refuses to play. I stand by my original "what?"

Two weeks until initial assessment

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back