Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Thought i read Charlie Ham was on crutches after some kind of ankle issue ? after VFL game, no mention of him on the latest injury report, did he pull up ok ?
If my son gets drafted by North I’m taking out every insurance policy possible to cover “potential” injury.

If my son gets drafted by North I’m taking out every insurance policy possible to cover “potential” injury.

With the way things have been going on the injury front at Arden St don’t be surprised if insurance companies refuse to cover him.

Garner’s ankle gone from may miss a week to TBC 3 weeks later. Not ideal.

From the moment I saw the images of how he was injured, it was 100% obvious to me that he had done the same amount of damage as Jed had - at the very least. I don’t know what the club was thinking.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the moment I saw the images of how he was injured, it was 100% obvious to me that he had done the same amount of damage as Jed had - at the very least. I don’t know what the club was thinking.

This should be the new subtitle to this thread, rather than "2 weeks".

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Well if you zoom in on the photo from training the other night it looks like he's still got a bit of recovering to go before it's healed...

1625910104842.png

Bonar back this week

Aidan Bonar Ankle Test
Charlie Comben Leg 2-3 weeks
Aidan Corr Toe Indefinite
Taylor Garner Ankle 1-2 weeks
Charlie Ham Ankle 2-3 weeks
Matt McGuinness Foot TBC
Flynn Perez Knee Season
Dom Tyson Calf 1 week
Will Walker Thumb Test
Updated: Tuesday, July 13
Early prognosis
The Kangaroos are hopeful of having Jed Anderson available this week, after his return from an ankle injury ramped up in the VFL over the weekend. Phoenix Spicer also made his comeback from a hamstring issue in that match. Bonar should play VFL this weekend, while Garner and Tyson are also edging towards returns. - Riley Beveridge

Lol still has walker on the list even though he returned last weekend. Also doesn't have Powell listed. On a positive vfl side will be very strong this week

It's almost just automatically ignore it and wait for the club website list to come out.

Our injury list is down to 5. It’s taken up to 4 months but that’s as short as I’ve seen it in years.
Walker, Tyson, Bonar and Comben all played today in the VFL.
Ford, Haden and Atu all sat out. No idea where Polec is.
We have Cunnington and Jed on personal leave but in a couple of weeks we could have one strong side out there.

Powell - rest
Garner - 1 week
Corr - indefinite
Perez - season
Ham - 2 weeks
Mcguiness - TBC

Our injury list is down to 5. It’s taken up to 4 months but that’s as short as I’ve seen it in years.
Walker, Tyson, Bonar and Comben all played today in the VFL.
Ford, Haden and Atu all sat out. No idea where Polec is.
We have Cunnington and Jed on personal leave but in a couple of weeks we could have one strong side out there.

Powell - rest
Garner - 1 week
Corr - indefinite
Perez - season
Ham - 2 weeks
Mcguiness - TBC

Polec didn't play?

Back