• No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I'm to busy thinking bout Priceys mum to care about this question

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you look at Isaiah, tyreke Evans, whiteside, cousins....there's a bit there...awful management and drafting of late though
They got nothing on the Knicks drafting tho

Bar porky who have they drafted? THJ, jerian Grant, renaldo balkman, Jordan hill....

They got nothing on the Knicks drafting tho

Bar porky who have they drafted? THJ, jerian Grant, renaldo balkman, Jordan hill....

I liked how they drafted Mark Jackson and Rod Strickland back-to-back...

... then traded them both away and haven't had a decent point guard since :D

Most of the time with drafting it's easy to look back in hindsight and say x team should have taken x, and you can generally at least find ways as to why someone might have taken x over x (needs, potential etc) but when it comes to the Kings it was pretty apparent at the time of the picks in recent years they were head scratches wrt talent and fit.

Actually Detroit might be worse.... Will until the last 3 years or so.

They had an awful stretch in there.

Memphis too, bar Conley

And the only picks Cleveland hit are number 1s. Even then it's only a 75 percent hit rate

Actually Detroit might be worse.... Will until the last 3 years or so.

They had an awful stretch in there.

Memphis too, bar Conley

And the only picks Cleveland hit are number 1s. Even then it's only a 75 percent hit rate
I'd imagine most teams drafting histories are filled with a huge % of whiffs, just so much luck wrt where you pick, quality of the class, if the position you need to fill has talent worth taking.

It'd stuff some teams up for a decade wasting a #1 pick on Anthony Bennett.

Dem Cleveland leprechauns

I'd imagine most teams drafting histories are filled with a huge % of whiffs, just so much luck wrt where you pick, quality of the class, if the position you need to fill has talent worth taking.
Indeed. It tends to really hurt when u don't nail top 5 picks tho.

The Thabeets, Flynns and Thomas Robinson's of the world. Just puts you back so much

Fun - but useless - Rod Strickland fact: He's Kyrie's godfather.

Grant was just playing the long game knowing how mediocre the top end of that draft was so he could tank the next season to get Wiggins to get Love ;)

Grant was just playing the long game knowing how mediocre the top end of that draft was so he could tank the next season to get Wiggins to get Love ;)
Could have just taken Nerlens with the knee injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course that's how it happened.

Cleveland fans should totally slag off other teams for not being as intelligent as their own. Wasting draft picks, failing to build properly around a star... when will those non-Cav pleb teams learn?

How bad have the Kings drafted.

Hard to tell when they have 5 or 6 recent first rounders getting no court time. Likely answer is terrible but at the time McLemore and WCS were the right moves.

Korver has arrived.

Probably had their first training session on the road trip with him. He's a pro, I hope he gets a ring.

In 2005 we had no point guard but did have Al Harrington, Antoine Walker and a young Josh Smith. We took Marvin Williams over CP3 and Deron. I know there are a lot of terrible draft stories but we passed on a known gun who was also a NEED for a guy who wasn't even starting in college. Boo hoo for the Knicks.

To be fair he was seen as a 'safe' pick and was probably top 5. In 2006 we took the same guy in Sheldon Williams (ahead of Brandon Roy, FYI we still had no point guard). Sheldon was a monster bust for a guy nick named 'the landlord' as apparently he owned the paint.

Tequila has taken me back into memory pain tonight. Lucky I am a loyal fan.

Hard to tell when they have 5 or 6 recent first rounders getting no court time. Likely answer is terrible but at the time McLemore and WCS were the right moves.

Probably had their first training session on the road trip with him. He's a pro, I hope he gets a ring.

In 2005 we had no point guard but did have Al Harrington, Antoine Walker and a young Josh Smith. We took Marvin Williams over CP3 and Deron. I know there are a lot of terrible draft stories but we passed on a known gun who was also a NEED for a guy who wasn't even starting in college. Boo hoo for the Knicks.

To be fair he was seen as a 'safe' pick and was probably top 5. In 2006 we took the same guy in Sheldon Williams (ahead of Brandon Roy, FYI we still had no point guard). Sheldon was a monster bust for a guy nick named 'the landlord' as apparently he owned the paint.

Tequila has taken me back into memory pain tonight. Lucky I am a loyal fan.
Not so sure on wcs being the right move at the time

Marvin Williams. Yikes

Bennett was projected as a slider on draft night and was supposed to drop out of the top 10

Harkless didn't play either yesterday, coming down with an injury like 20mins before tip.

Jah/Ilyasova's expiring for Festus/Harkless. Cut Festus, problems solved.

Portland have very little cap flexibility moving forward, this gives them some cap relief and a swing on a talented guy still on his rookie deal who could thrive next to elite guard play, he prob wont but Portland doesn't exactly have many avenues to get prospects with high ceilings without moving one of Dame/CJ (they have 134mm in salary committed next season and aren't bad enough to tank) and I think it would be a mistake to do that.

Hi, I'm Festus Ezeli.

You might remember me from such famous Blazer games as, er...

in 10 years time, on this site, there will be a post as such

Name this former Portland player

0b80404c-5be8-4787-ad2d-f9dc4606e022-large16x9_Trail_Blazers_Media_Day__mfurmankval.com_14.jpg

Back