Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
2.jpg

Fellow football fans,

As you know, the rate of thread derailment, woe is me and waterworks has increased significantly over the last few months. As the United Megathread has become sticky with goo of late, the foamers need a new place to play.

I present to you, The Liverpool Information Kiosk. This is a happy place where all of your Liverpool related questions can be answered.

Lets kick things off eh. Is Brendan Rodgers reverse trolling Liverpool? This is a serious question which needs to be answered.

He upgrades his face once a year, then downgrades his forwardline INCLUDING a sneaky ubertroll in buying a Marquee.
4.png

Mario at rest
He upgrades his mrs, then sells his best defender.......but best of all, he buys Lolvren and keeps Glen Johnson :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

Most Liverpool fans believe Rodgers is a football genius and i agree with them. I look forward to seeing what new 'exciting' trolls Bwendan has up his sleeve in January.

Bojan

#RODGERSIN #LFCDESTINY

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Blackburn Rovers
He might last a few more months.

Here's one for the Liverpool kiosk though, can Liverpool actually make Europa League this season? Might be a struggle unless they improve rapidly or spend big.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
He might last a few more months.

Here's one for the Liverpool kiosk though, can Liverpool actually make Europa League this season? Might be a struggle unless they improve rapidly or spend big.
They'd need to spend hundreds of millions to have a chance of the Europa League imo. The fair play award is their best bet now.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
After spending over 100 million quid on Duds, Brendan 'i take full responsibility' Rodgers has been axed from the clubs transfer committee.:$

FSG have hired an external party to search the globe for players who miss open goals. Given the A-League is full of them, the external hire is understandable.

3.jpg

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 38
Back