The Official Liverpool Information Kiosk - post here before it's stolen

Remove this Banner Ad

They've really outdone themselves this time. Despite being available on a free transfer last summer, the LFC transfer committee has decided to buy Guillermo Ochoa for 3m in January. Another sneaky troll from Brendan. He has not only wasted 3 million pounds but he has also destroyed the confidence and resale value of Mingenolet.
:$:$:$:$:$

#RODGERSIN #LFCDESTINY

Last edited:

that was probably used genuinely six months ago. actually i remember starting to see portraits of shanks' face morphing into rodgers' and s**t like that. i just don't know what is more embarrassing, that prematurely, or the jumping on his back prematurely

Can anyone tell me why Sturridge is in Boston?

Shouldn't he wanna be around the club as he's getting paid a fortune to be a Liverpool player?
Catching a few red sox games?
Liverpudlians are known skivers so i assume he's just trying to fit in.
According to Rodgers, the dressing room is imploding and every game Pool spud it up without him playing just drives up his next contract.

The club is worth a few hundred million, I thought they had a gym and rehab facilities.

While Rodgers fails to figure out a solution Sturridge is out on the other side of the world. These images from their recent game

Its woeful times. At least have the key players on the big money be in the same continent

Bojan KantKick I know he probably has had some advice from the agent, telling him to stay injured and as far from the club as possible in order to not associate this failure with him and hurt his value.

Is Liverpool just letting him have a laugh here? I found some photos of him in USA atm.

Look at him here

Herre he is chatting up the locals

Bojan KantKick I know he probably has had some advice from the agent, telling him to stay injured and as far from the club as possible in order to not associate this failure with him and hurt his value.

Is Liverpool just letting him have a laugh here? I found some photos of him in USA atm.

Look at him here

Herre he is chatting up the locals

Going for a stroll on the beach and picking up chicks. One would think it was the off season or something. Maybe FSG are keeping him in Boston because they want to sack Rodgers and don't want Studge messing up their plans. It's not quite Tevez in Argie working on his handicap bad but it's getting there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back