Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I'm confused. We trade off Williams to ensure we DON'T win, and then we go out and defeat the Suns. Does that mean they wanted to lose more than we did?
Meh, we're going to win the odd game here and there. Which is important for a young team, don't want to install bad habits into developing players.

Happy to see Russell playing so well post-All Star break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's been the Lakers' biggest failing this season. Someone hits 30+ one week and then goes missing. Lakers lack that leader who can guarantee 20+ every time they hit the floor.
Honestly reckon DLo develops that consistency sometime in the near future. He's certainly building.

Honestly reckon DLo develops that consistency sometime in the near future. He's certainly building.

9 points to half time in 40-70 deficit to the Clippers.

He's just one of several Laker players who do well one match and then SFA for the next 5. We badly need an on court leader to get these guys interested. We'd better hope Magic has a couple of name recruits up his sleeve or 2017-18 will be s**t as well.

9 points to half time in 40-70 deficit to the Clippers.

He's just one of several Laker players who do well one match and then SFA for the next 5. We badly need an on court leader to get these guys interested. We'd better hope Magic has a couple of name recruits up his sleeve or 2017-18 will be s**t as well.

Get Paul George and it all changes

Just thinking about Paul George. Why would he want to leave the Pacers in their development stage just to start all over again with the Lakers?
All indications are that it's on the cards. We're not going to be crap forever (I hope). By the time he hits FA we should be a lot better

Clarkson - 7 points (30 minutes), 3 from 12 from the field and 1 from 5 from 3 point line.

Russell - 2 points (28 minutes), 1 from 9 from the field, 0 from 6 from the 3 point line.

WTF!!!!!????? That's pathetic.

I've had a gutful of the inconsistency of our players. Clarkson hit 35 a couple of games ago, Russell hit 40.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back