The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread - Home of Kyle Kuzma's Hair

BigBreakfast

Team Captain
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Nice won today. Even contributions in a shootout with the Suns. Lebron's free throw shooting is going to hurt us at some stage. Book it!

Kuz with 23 without having to run a single play for him. All off reversal and transition. Better to watch than iso ball from the likes of Harden imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger in Texas

DID I STUTTER?
Mar 28, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, East Side, Knights
This genuinely is the most fun I’ve had being a Lakers fan since I started supporting, probably about 9 years ago

Great stretch of B2B games yesterday and today

Bay Pie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Lakers, NE Patriots, Liverpool
But, but, but, Lakers had a soft schedule. Hahaha.

AD > DPOY.

Unbelievable how good AD is on both ends. I had no idea how good he really was at NOP. LBJ & AD have gelled extremely well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bay Pie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Lakers, NE Patriots, Liverpool
And we just keep rolling.

23-3 :thumbsu:
No losses outside LA. :thumbsu:
13 in a row on the road. :thumbsu:

Atlanta, Pacers and Bucks to come on this road trip. We should account for Atlanta but Pacers and the Bucks will be tough assignments. Bucks are on fire. Hopefully due for a loss when we play them.

KCP has been surprisingly very good. AD and LBJ have been unsurprisingly exceptional.

Danger in Texas

DID I STUTTER?
Mar 28, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I’m not put off by our chances at all, admittedly though we do look tired

Is it sounding like LeBron will be ready to go for Christmas?

Danger in Texas

DID I STUTTER?
Mar 28, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Yeah that stat line was nasty

Well and truly could have won that game but we blew it, should have given the ball to Kuzma more honestly, this was definitely one of his games

Simon_Says

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Couldn't help but watch as we tossed it. Caught the game from the 2.30 into the 4th when we were up.
PG and Leonard were on a rampage.
D.Greene could of been our only chance to hit a clutch 3 but ran into some questionable foul trouble

Adelaide Hawk

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2002
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Couldn't help but watch as we tossed it. Caught the game from the 2.30 into the 4th when we were up.
PG and Leonard were on a rampage.
D.Greene could of been our only chance to hit a clutch 3 but ran into some questionable foul trouble
You dislike my post and then you pretty much post the same thing? Simpleton.

sherrif

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
We absolutely need Darren Collison, Rondo is ass

Other than that our top 10 man rotation is fine IMO
Havent had a chance to watch a whole game for a while due to having a ton of commitments. Ive only watched highlights and checked box scores so Im really interested in your take on how they going.
Id say good overall with Lebron and Davis dominating. Howard playing his role perfectly. Rondo, Kuzmer and KCP up and done like a yoyo. All three contribute, but are insanely inconsistent. KCP hitting the 3 well, but then goes missing too often like against Phenix today. We still need another good defender and shooter, probably iggy and another guard who can penetrate and score. It would be interesting to know what Kuzmer and KCP could get at the trade table. Id trade both to get one consistent defender/shooter who can play the 3 and 4. Iggyy still a must as well to match up on Houston, Clippers and Utah.

Top Bottom