Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Really think our offence would be much more fluid if we trade Ingram. Right now I'd try anything in my power to get Kemba with his upcoming FA status, but Beal is probably more realistic (that is if we don't want to risk going for another big name FA)

Really think our offence would be much more fluid if we trade Ingram. Right now I'd try anything in my power to get Kemba with his upcoming FA status, but Beal is probably more realistic (that is if we don't want to risk going for another big name FA)
Would much prefer Beal. Kemba needs more touches than he's going to get playing with LeBron.

Would much prefer Beal. Kemba needs more touches than he's going to get playing with LeBron.
Beal does take up our cap room for FA though, whereas we could use Kemba's bird rights to sign him after we use some cap space on a bigger name FA (if one is available)

If we know we're not going to get Durant/Kawhi/whoever we should go after Beal

Unsure about this. KCP's been doing alright the past few games, while Ariza has a lot of miles on his body. Ariza's the more trustable player though, especially come playoffs, so it's probably best for us in the grand scheme of things

KCP can veto too, so I'm assuming he'll want to be sent to a contender, Philly for instance

Would make us:

Ball/Rondo
Ingram/Hart
LeBron/Ariza
Kuzma
McGee/Chandler

Kuzma is absolutely ballin right now, emerging as the clear 2nd option. SAS was right, he's too valuable to this team to be let go in any form of deal, I'd even argue Hart is too valuable to our makeup

Ingram can go, although a BI + KCP + ??? deal for a star doesn't sound likely if the KCP for Ariza rumours are true?

Unsure about this. KCP's been doing alright the past few games, while Ariza has a lot of miles on his body. Ariza's the more trustable player though, especially come playoffs, so it's probably best for us in the grand scheme of things

KCP can veto too, so I'm assuming he'll want to be sent to a contender, Philly for instance

Would make us:

Ball/Rondo
Ingram/Hart
LeBron/Ariza
Kuzma
McGee/Chandler
I always thought the KCP stuff was keeping Rich Paul/Bron happy, but I'd be happy to see this go down. For a pure "3 and D" guy Ariza is the better fit, imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh goody ... a chance to watch the most boring basketballer of all time, James Harden. :rolleyes:
You jinxed us, AH :(

Kuzma’s really showing he’s the 2nd option on this team these past few games. The next step is to have the ability to take over a game and score 40ish points on occasion. His defense and playmaking has really come on

If we can’t get AD via trade, honestly I’d trade Ingram for Beal at this point, I highly doubt Durant/Kawhi are coming

You jinxed us, AH :(

Kuzma’s really showing he’s the 2nd option on this team these past few games. The next step is to have the ability to take over a game and score 40ish points on occasion. His defense and playmaking has really come on

If we can’t get AD via trade, honestly I’d trade Ingram for Beal at this point, I highly doubt Durant/Kawhi are coming

I didn't jinx anything. We were never going to beat Rockets on their own dung heap. We really have no idea how to minimise that type of offence, it just proves how far away we still are from being a good side. If you allow that bearded boredom machine 50 points, you're not a good side.

I didn't jinx anything. We were never going to beat Rockets on their own dung heap. We really have no idea how to minimise that type of offence, it just proves how far away we still are from being a good side. If you allow that bearded boredom machine 50 points, you're not a good side.
19 of his points were free throws, it’s not like our defense allowed him to score at his own will. Can’t help it when he is literally running into players to get fouls, while LeBron almost has to bleed to get a call

We’ll be a good side, the whole process is a work in progress no doubt but we’ll get there

19 of his points were free throws, it’s not like our defense allowed him to score at his own will. Can’t help it when he is literally running into players to get fouls, while LeBron almost has to bleed to get a call

We’ll be a good side, the whole process is a work in progress no doubt but we’ll get there

Oh, we'll BE a good side, we aren't one yet. Good to see Kuzma playing how we all know he can.

Yes, I appreciate the beard hit 19 free throws, that's almost par for the course. Harden's 50 is no more effective that a Kawhi Leonard 25. It amazes me in this era of "professionalism" that players (and umpires) still fall for his crap. For some reason, players can't resist reaching out to guard him, rather than holding their ground and reaching up. The moment they do it, he just barges in and picks up a foul every time. When will teams ever learn? I cannot stand watching Harden.

I take it Lonzo Ball hit 16 points today? I ask because when I checked match details, they had a Lorenzo Ferguson (#2) as hitting 16 points. who in hell is Lorenzo Ferguson???!!!!!
It’s Lonzo :p

Was the Lonzo we want to see today, triple doubled and held Kemba to only 4 points, superb game from him and Bron of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back