Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice won today. Even contributions in a shootout with the Suns. Lebron's free throw shooting is going to hurt us at some stage. Book it!

Kuz with 23 without having to run a single play for him. All off reversal and transition. Better to watch than iso ball from the likes of Harden imo.

This genuinely is the most fun I’ve had being a Lakers fan since I started supporting, probably about 9 years ago

Great stretch of B2B games yesterday and today

This genuinely is the most fun I’ve had being a Lakers fan since I started supporting, probably about 9 years ago

Great stretch of B2B games yesterday and today
I've haven't had this much fun since Magic Johnson & Kareem ran the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we just keep rolling.

23-3 :thumbsu:
No losses outside LA. :thumbsu:
13 in a row on the road. :thumbsu:

Atlanta, Pacers and Bucks to come on this road trip. We should account for Atlanta but Pacers and the Bucks will be tough assignments. Bucks are on fire. Hopefully due for a loss when we play them.

KCP has been surprisingly very good. AD and LBJ have been unsurprisingly exceptional.

I’m not put off by our chances at all, admittedly though we do look tired

Is it sounding like LeBron will be ready to go for Christmas?

Yeah that stat line was nasty

Well and truly could have won that game but we blew it, should have given the ball to Kuzma more honestly, this was definitely one of his games

Couldn't help but watch as we tossed it. Caught the game from the 2.30 into the 4th when we were up.
PG and Leonard were on a rampage.
D.Greene could of been our only chance to hit a clutch 3 but ran into some questionable foul trouble

You dislike my post and then you pretty much post the same thing? Simpleton.

We absolutely need Darren Collison, Rondo is ass

Other than that our top 10 man rotation is fine IMO
Havent had a chance to watch a whole game for a while due to having a ton of commitments. Ive only watched highlights and checked box scores so Im really interested in your take on how they going.
Id say good overall with Lebron and Davis dominating. Howard playing his role perfectly. Rondo, Kuzmer and KCP up and done like a yoyo. All three contribute, but are insanely inconsistent. KCP hitting the 3 well, but then goes missing too often like against Phenix today. We still need another good defender and shooter, probably iggy and another guard who can penetrate and score. It would be interesting to know what Kuzmer and KCP could get at the trade table. Id trade both to get one consistent defender/shooter who can play the 3 and 4. Iggyy still a must as well to match up on Houston, Clippers and Utah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back