Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that's not LA's fault is it? How can he sue Lakers because the fine wasn't enough? Sounds weird to me.
I'm only relaying what I read in an article, I may have misread it but you could probably do a quick google search and see what he might sue for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon AndyB signing on with the greatest franchise in history is bloody sensational.

He not only brings a bit of physicality to our interior when needed (which I feel we've been lacking) but also the experience only a Vet can provide to all the kids.

I think it's a brilliant move for him & also for the team. I'm really looking forward to seeing him play his first few minutes in the colors. :D:thumbsu:

He not only brings a bit of physicality to our interior when needed (which I feel we've been lacking) but also the experience only a Vet can provide to all the kids.
Yeah good points, I've also heard that BroLo has been having some issues with his back this preseason and Bogut will be capable of taking the starting role instead of big Zu.

After watching the media day interviews I'm feeling a bit worried about how invested KCP is in the lakers in the long term. Seems more like he wants to play well for himself and maximise his next contract regardless of where that might be.

Thought Ball was way overhyped (mostly due to his dad) but even after just 1 half of a preseason game, looks like he's gonna be a brilliant player. May trouble Westbrook in future years for triple doubles in a season.

I still don't like Ball as a player, great passer but needs to get better at most other elements of the game to be a danger.

Kuzma though..... What a steal.

I still don't like Ball as a player, great passer but needs to get better at most other elements of the game to be a danger.

Kuzma though..... What a steal.
Just remember he's still only 19 years old, got plenty of time to develop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back