The Official Magic 8 Ball Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

can you translate shizen to it for me then!!

i need to know, wont be able to sleep tonight.

No need to be sarcastic. This is all just a bit of fun. :)

Ok.. "Is the eight ball full of s**t"

Answer: Most likely

Sweet Dreams Dazman.

about as proud as when foreskin obtained his 'pen licence' at the young age of 23.

early developer that one.
"Pen license"?? You've lost me, Timey. For performing emergency tracheotomies, or Freddy Flinstoneing down the Monash on a Bic?

Don't be coy, Shell! The cheque for the Stripey PJs foundation! Like you didn't know. *herumph*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Pen license"?? You've lost me, Timey. For performing emergency tracheotomies, or Freddy Flinstoneing down the Monash on a Bic?

Don't be coy, Shell! The cheque for the Stripey PJs foundation! Like you didn't know. *herumph*

Sorry I dont have a cheque account. Oh well, SPJs Foundation will have to look elsewhere for handouts. :p

OFN, that techno remix reminds me of da Crazy Frog.
Got nuthin' on "Football, meat pies, kangaroos and holden cars."

But this is MUCH more relevant....
[YOUTUBE]JvEUySxYubQ[/YOUTUBE]
Haywood playing with his Magic 8 ball. :p

(or Keanu Reeves...duuude)

The Jester's second cousin's amputated leg should be casseroled.

Self-satisfaction defined: lounging back in my seat, legs carelessly crossed, smiling smugly at the hysteria of surrounding fans as the game's denouement unfolded. Fools. All of them. The 8 ball had spoken.

It has been spot on lately... getting nervous asking about the GF...
Please don't take this as a criticism, Shell, but my foreknowledge of the result did spoil the prelim a little.

Maybe post the Grand Final's outcome in white this Thursday, so the gamblers can still lay their bets, yet the surprise won't be spoiled for those who don't want to know beforehand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back