The OFFICIAL Merry Christmas thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want to wish all my fellow Shinboners a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic, happy and healthy 2018. I have enjoyed Bigfooty more than I should have this year and appreciate the good humour and the varying opinions. Above all we share a love for the best football club in the world, the mighty North Melbourne.

Cheers gk and to you and your family. I would also like to take the opportunity to wish my bretheren on here a happy xmas and safe and healthy new year. Thank you all for making this board a must tune in every day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bah humbug. s**t song. Paul Kelly doing a by-the-numbers Paul Kelly song. Mawkish, maudlin and manipulative.

Come at me.

Also merry Xmas you lot.

You what and Paul Kelly...

tumblr_lqrp3bMxjb1qlh9eeo1_500.gif

Like a bit of Richard Clapton myself..... Merry Xmas
Nice present wld be all players to improve Team to have a few honourable losses and bottom 4,
If we are all Really good maybe they will change the coach
Happy
New yr

Like a bit of Richard Clapton myself..... Merry Xmas
Nice present wld be all players to improve Team to have a few honourable losses and bottom 4,
If we are all Really good maybe they will change the coach
Happy
New yr
Deep Water an absolute classic.

I am a great admirer or Paul Kelly. I first saw the colored girls at the Venue in 1985. Post is my favourite Australian album of all time. Under the Sun is highly underrated. Deeper Water is a masterpiece.

I do not like How To Make Gravy.

I'm not that big a fan of it either.

But it is a Christmas song so by definition is gonna have to be mawkish, maudlin and manipulative.

Kudos for seeing them at the Venue tho.

Mary Xmas to all in Sunbury. I’m off to Key Largo for a bit of arm-in-arm.

Being left arm Greek Orthodox, I never used to celebrate Christmas. But now I’m a grown man, Ive decided to give it a go. It’s not half bad. I’m onto my 12th
egg-nog and it’s rarely starting to hit me. I’ve donned my gay apparel and just kissed my cousins mum under the missile toe which went down like a red balloon. After 3 minutes, she said she had had enough. And then the lights went out.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back