The Official Milwaukee Bucks Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats have ability to match Delly but thought unlikely they will do this

Wouldn't have thought delly to be worth 9 mill a year

The cap's gone up, and theres only so many top quality players on the market - which means if you're a team like Milwaukee who isnt going to get the top quality, you pay what the market wants for useful pieces.

He'll defend the PG while Giannis is on the SF, and on offense he'll stay out of the way while the Greek Freak runs the offense.

I don't mind it. Is basically jared Bayless replacement. If we can get decent defence, an edge of toughness and hitting 150 threes this year at a decent clip it will have been a good deal.

Meeting set up for Dwyane Wade next week. I hope he comes to the Bucks. They need a good veteran player to help out the team.

Wade would be cool. Just be worried if we give him a long term deal..Hes already old, has dodgy knees and would be majorly pissed if it affected our ability to resign Giannis / Jabari in the coming years.

2 years on decent money would be ok.

Fairly local guy coming from chicago and playing college ball at Marquette would probably boost crowds and interest.

Is Wade really a realistic signing though? Seems likes he's just pressuring the Heat to make sure to look after him after taking salary cuts last time.

I feel like he is. 34. Past his prime. I'm sure the Heat would want to keep him, but I don't know if they'd pay THAT much for him. I feel like the Heat will want to rebuild soon, since Bosh is also out.

Thon Maker finishes his Summer League averaging 14.2 PPG and 9.6 RPG. Ranked 2nd overall for rookies. Nicely done, big guy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plumlee resigns for 4 years 52 mil!!

Thats an expensive logjam at centre between Plumlee, Henson, Monroe... 38million/year?

Probably means Monroe is on the way out, or he'll be played at PF like he's supposed to be.

Parker needs the majority of our minutes at the 4.

They have to trade one of those 3.

Id keep Monroe and play him as the focus point of your offense off the bench for 25 minutes a game. With the salary cap jump, his contract isnt really wasted if he's coming off the bench.

Not sure if he'd be happy with that role though.

Id keep Monroe and play him as the focus point of your offense off the bench for 25 minutes a game. With the salary cap jump, his contract isnt really wasted if he's coming off the bench.

Not sure if he'd be happy with that role though.

Thats what Id do as well, and if he isnt happy, then he either organises a trade or activates his player option at the end of the season and we wish him good luck with his next club.

I don't think Henson is on the way out. He's a fave in the team. And Plumlee of course just resigned. Makes sense that Monroe is the most likely option to go.

Especially since Parker, Teletovic, and Maker can play at the 4.

Middleton injury hurts with our chances for a playoff spot.

Would like Parker to make the most out of it and get more on the ball. Might be a good year for a bottom 10 again I think with next years Draft.

My predicted starting line-up against the Hornets:

PG: Matthew Dellavedova
SG: Tony Snell
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
PF: Jabari Parker
C: Greg Monroe

Mirza Teletovic or Michael Beasley as 6th man.

Tje Greek Freak ANd Jabari are going to beast teams. This is an incredible duo to build around. Bucks will make the playoffs this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back