The Official Milwaukee Bucks Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Win-win trade.

Bucks have managed to dump Henson and Delly's 20 million combined for next season
Hill has only 1 mill guaranteed next year if he gets waived before July 2019.

Massive when we have Brogdon (currently paid 2 mil), Lopez (paid 3 mil), Middleton (paid 13 mil) and Bledsoe (paid 15 mil) out of contract next year.
An additional 18 million salary available.

Bucks give up what will likely be a 2022 first rounder protected 1-10 to do this.

In John Horsts tenure to date he has
- Fired Kidd
- Hired Bud
- Dumped Delly and Hensons disastrous contracts
- Signed Lopez and Connaughton who have been excellent for a combined 5 million
- Drafted Divincenzo (jury out on this one) - Huerter definitely looks better.

EDIT
+ Traded for Bledsoe
+ Didn't pay Jabari

EDIT
+ Traded for Bledsoe
+ Didn't pay Jabari

* Traded for Jrue

* Convinced Giannis to re-sign

* Got Portis and Connaughton locked down on bargain contracts

* Won championship

Don't think you'll get the reply you're looking for though, you're responding to a cancelled account.

I reckon they are very dumb to play Giannis at the 5 full time. He looks tired and said previously he was knackered.

Portis is skinny and undersized and often plays in the same line up.

Bizarre roster management. Trying to kill the golden goose. At least boogie was giving a rest

I reckon they are very dumb to play Giannis at the 5 full time. He looks tired and said previously he was knackered.

Portis is skinny and undersized and often plays in the same line up.

Bizarre roster management. Trying to kill the golden goose. At least boogie was giving a rest
Yeah not sure why we didn’t keep Cousins, not even for his output but just for being a good size to fill that position while Lopez recovers.

Giannis at the 5 has proven to be good in the past but you can’t do it too much.

Not fussed about reg season though, same as last season.

Yeah not sure why we didn’t keep Cousins, not even for his output but just for being a good size to fill that position while Lopez recovers.

Giannis at the 5 has proven to be good in the past but you can’t do it too much.

Not fussed about reg season though, same as last season.

I forgive all.

Ibaka is a great fit...

Bad luck boogie

Missing out on Dragic is a bit rough
There were many last year that felt missing out on Bogdonavic was rough for the Bucks and in the end it didn't matter.

Dragic would have been nice but I don't think he would be the difference between winning the chip and losing it. We need Middleton to find form and for current roster injuries to subside more so than acquiring Dragic.

Assuming picks + hield / turner for Westbrook happens.

And Russ gets cut.

I wouldn't mind westbrook to the bucks on free.

More report George hill has been rubbish

There were many last year that felt missing out on Bogdonavic was rough for the Bucks and in the end it didn't matter.

Dragic would have been nice but I don't think he would be the difference between winning the chip and losing it. We need Middleton to find form and for current roster injuries to subside more so than acquiring Dragic.

Jevon Carter has been very good to his credit.

Looks like he could be a playoffs rotation option(?)

Sounds like Ingles is closer to playing

Problem is that Bud likes to use George Hill. If Jevon gets Hill's minutes come playoff time and we get some Jingles from the corner, Bucks will be scary depth wise.

He been too good, Carter walking, point guards market this off season. Even this man who is a 3&D small forward in a point guards body is getting paid.

Where do you reckon he's going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back