The official NBA Bigfooty week 10 thread (collect your Brooks here)

Guess who?

merlin_146395845_19290c25-eb1a-4e3f-8864-716c58eeb6a1-superJumbo.jpg

Kelly-Brook.jpg

img19565840.jpg

brook812543_444551_jb.jpg

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
Bagley's ok. Doncic will be top 5 player. He's a bit of Pierce, Harden and Magic Johnson.

Joerger saying they made a mistake is a pretty stunning public statement. He's already on shaky ground with his FO.
From what I can read he didnt directly say they made a mistake in not picking Doncic. That would have completely thrown their kid under the bus.

I do think it was a slightly underhanded shot at an owner that likes to meddle and a front office that might be a tad dysfunctional. The whole Stauskas thing comes to mind.

Its also notable that the Kings' guard rotation isn't exactly shocking at the moment. Fox has legit superstar potential too.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
From what I can read he didnt directly say they made a mistake in not picking Doncic. That would have completely thrown their kid under the bus.

I do think it was a slightly underhanded shot at an owner that likes to meddle and a front office that might be a tad dysfunctional. The whole Stauskas thing comes to mind.

After that heartbreaking loss to the Warriors this game against the Mavericks was always going to tell us a lot about the Kings this season and just how far they’ve come as they tend to drop their tails after a close loss.

This was a really good solid win on the road. The Kings have won more games on the road so far then any team in the West.

Its also notable that the Kings' guard rotation isn't exactly shocking at the moment. Fox has legit superstar potential too.

Buddy Hield goes alright too. A definite candidate for most improved player.

So AD has 18 points at half time and fails to register a shot attempt in the 3rd quarter despite playing the entire 12 mins. The Pels lose by 6. Discuss Son of Skeletor

Back