The official NBA Bigfooty week 10 thread (collect your Brooks here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 5.07.17 pm.png

Game of the season coming up but we have to wait until Monday unfortunately. Last time these teams they were separated by just 1 point at the final buzzer. Lots at stake. Winner catches up to the Knicks on wins, loser keeps first place in the tankathon.

View attachment 597819

Game of the season coming up but we have to wait until Monday unfortunately. Last time these teams they were separated by just 1 point at the final buzzer. Lots at stake. Winner catches up to the Knicks on wins, loser keeps first place in the tankathon.
It's the bottom 4 picked by lottery this year isn't it?

Part of the tank reform.

Team with bottom record can end up with no worse than fifth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the bottom 4 picked by lottery this year isn't it?

Part of the tank reform.

Team with bottom record can end up with no worse than fifth
bottom 3 all have the same chance of winning the lottery (14%). Cavs lose their pick to Atlanta if it falls outside of top 10 so I’m keen on going as bad as possible (I think if we lock in bottom 5 we will 100% keep it)

Im 24 hrs late but god luka doncic is a monster

Looks like he is slow, but is just so silky and clutch

Kid is really really special

Should of gone 1

Luka is going to be very good but Ayton is going along beautifully. People are underrating him.

Cavs lose their pick to Atlanta if it falls outside of top 10 so I’m keen on going as bad as possible

I forgot about that - probably because while Lebron was there I never saw the pick would ever have value. Retrospectively lucky/shrewd having the top 10 restriction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back