The official NBA Bigfooty week 10 thread (collect your Brooks here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kawhi out tonight vs 76ers.

Can someone explain the logic that he plays the first game of a b2b vs Cleveland, over sitting vs Cleveland and playing against the 76ers.

He can't be in the MVP talk any more.

Luka is responsible for the Mavs winning games though, they aren't .500 without him
Yet Ayton is 2 and zip over the Mavs with one of those wins coming without Booker.

Jaylen Brown added "it's not about me. It's about us. We're trying to be a unit, either we're going to be all in or we're not. I didn't take anything personally from it, but we all got to be better".

Jaylen Brown added "it's not about me. It's about us. We're trying to be a unit, either we're going to be all in or we're not. I didn't take anything personally from it, but we all got to be better".
Cliche central

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luka is responsible for the Mavs winning games though, they aren't .500 without him

I'm not suggesting he's better, but it's way too harsh to say that he shouldn't have gone number one.

It's similar to Hakeem being picked before MJ. Obviously MJ is better, but picking Hakeem wasn't a wrong pick (and obviously both of them would love this comparison).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back