The official NBA Bigfooty week 11 thread (Austin Rivers/CP3 - the most unlikable NBA backcourt)

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Discovered today that I actually support the 1980s Denver Nuggets.

Either that or the Crows have joined the NBA.

920x920.jpg
Davis really has some terrible tats.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
His efficiency would probably drop without Kyrie
There was a fairly decent sample of that not being the case last year both in the regular season and the playoffs.

He was extremely efficient in both scenarios, and he became more productive with more touches.

HmXUpil.jpg

This was especially evident when he was arguably the best boston player in the philadelphia series and cleveland series. Pretty significant playoffs series' for a 19/20 year old rookie that have conveniently been forgotten about.

As for Fox. No arguments here. He has full control of the ball and the offense though.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
There was a fairly decent sample of that not being the case last year both in the regular season and the playoffs.

He was extremely efficient in both scenarios, and he became more productive with more touches.
Well his efficiency has dipped this year and he’s getting more shots per game... (Mitchell’s has plummeted), that’s a 35 game sample size

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Well his efficiency has dipped this year and he’s getting more shots per game... (Mitchell’s has plummeted), that’s a 35 game sample size
But he's playing with Kyrie. That's a contradiction to what you said.

His efficiency last year was also absurd for a rookie wing. Having a dip from that level isnt really that bad.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Clutching at a pretty small straw for a young player that anyone would love to have on their team.

Melt noted.
I'm not, I said he is on par with the others which is true... clutching at straws would be assuming he would be randomly more productive and have the same efficiency without the teams best player making everything easier for him or assuming his current situation negatively impacts him compared to other rookies in his draft who are playing for crappy teams (it is more likely to be the opposite)

A melt comment, nice you're flying here.

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I'm not, I said he is on par with the others which is true... clutching at straws would be assuming he would be randomly more productive and have the same efficiency without the teams best player making everything easier for him or assuming his current situation negatively impacts him compared to other rookies in his draft who are playing for crappy teams (it is more likely to be the opposite)

A melt comment, nice you're flying here.
Memphis dude said his production would lift if he had more of the ball in a team without a player like kyrie. Which it did. The playoffs last year was a fairly solid example.

I'm not really sure what point you're arguing other than trying to split hairs about his 3 point percentage when he was still a super efficient scorer when he had more quality touches. He had 10 games last year in the playoffs where he produced over 20 points in a shell lineup that was missing ball dominant players.

As for the melt comment, sorry, but you're looking up Tatum stats on new years.

Jabari Parker said he doesn't blame his demotion from the starting lineup on Jim Boylen, stating that there are larger issues within the Chicago Bulls organization at play.

"It's bigger than Jim. I think it's the overall organization and the direction they're going. I've done everything that's been asked of me. I didn't complain. I never had an argument or confrontation with anybody. I've done what I do," said Parker. He added that "I kept my end of the bargain".

Parker hasn't played since December 13th. There has been little interest in Parker on the trade market.

“I’ve done what I do” Vale English

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Memphis dude said his production would lift if he had more of the ball in a team without a player like kyrie. Which it did. The playoffs last year was a fairly solid example.

I'm not really sure what point you're arguing other than trying to split hairs about his 3 point percentage when he was still a super efficient scorer when he had more quality touches. He had 10 games last year in the playoffs where he produced over 20 points in a shell lineup that was missing ball dominant players.

yep you have no idea what point im making that much is clear, sorry for not being able to help you there. i have tried but ultimately failed. Markkenan plays in a shell of a team every single game he plays... i hope that helps somewhat. I dont really know what else to say..

I'm such a loser being on bigfooty on New Years, lucky you arent!

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

HmXUpil.jpg

This was especially evident when he was arguably the best boston player in the philadelphia series and cleveland series. Pretty significant playoffs series' for a 19/20 year old rookie that have conveniently been forgotten about.

As for Fox. No arguments here. He has full control of the ball and the offense though.

yikes

Back