The official NBA Bigfooty week 11 thread (Austin Rivers/CP3 - the most unlikable NBA backcourt)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Discovered today that I actually support the 1980s Denver Nuggets.

Either that or the Crows have joined the NBA.

920x920.jpg

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Something doesnt seem right in Oakland. Warriors will say "storm in a tea cup,it will be ok come june" etc you know there's trouble

This is what I don't understand.

Somethings "not right" and we're sitting 0.5 games back from the top of the West, while our most important player has missed a third of the season, and we aren't playing that well.

First world problems.

Warriors lose a game and the media thinks the world is ending. Meanwhile Toronto gets blown out by 30 by Orlando and no one says a word.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls

Somethings "not right" and we're sitting 0.5 games back from the top of the West, while our most important player has missed a third of the season, and we aren't playing that well.

First world problems.

Warriors lose a game and the media thinks the world is ending. Meanwhile Toronto gets blown out by 30 by Orlando and no one says a word.
I dunno man.

Steve was incredibly mad at getting taken out in the 4th

There just seems to be something off this season

Will they win it all, sure they probably will, there just seems to be something bubbling in the locker room

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I dunno man.

Steve was incredibly mad at getting taken out in the 4th

There just seems to be something off this season

Will they win it all, sure they probably will, there just seems to be something bubbling in the locker room

Steve?

Tell me about all the stuff in the locker room other than the one incident (that was actually on the court).

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

I don't remember Steph not wanting to come out. Though I get why with only 6 minutes to go (which, from memory, was about the time Kerr pulled him). Kerr has been playing around with the rotations in the last few weeks, which I assume is to spark something. Steph has gone from playing the entire third and then coming back with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Kerr has swapped that to coming out with 4 or so to go in the 3rd, and then playing him to start the 4th, subbing him out when Durant comes back in for a couple of minutes, before finishing the game.

Its pretty obvious that they aren't all singing songs by the camp fire in the locker room

Awesome evidence.

I haven't seen any on court behavior that indicates this recently, other than we haven't been wiping the floor with teams.

It's year 5 for most of these players. Are you shocked that the motivation during the regular season isn't there all the time?

DeAndre Ayton dropped 24 points on 12/13 FG in the 2nd quarter yesterday and hardly a word about it. If that was Doncic people would be talking him up as MVP

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

First world problems.

Because warriors are just that good lol.

Back