The official NBA Bigfooty week 11 thread (Austin Rivers/CP3 - the most unlikable NBA backcourt)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
yep you have no idea what point im making that much is clear, sorry for not being able to help you there. i have tried but ultimately failed. Markkenan plays in a shell of a team every single game he plays... i hope that helps somewhat. I dont really know what else to say..

I'm such a loser being on bigfooty on New Years, lucky you arent!
It's evident that Tatum's sperm are more efficient

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
yep you have no idea what point im making that much is clear, sorry for not being able to help you there. i have tried but ultimately failed. Markkenan plays in a shell of a team every single game he plays... i hope that helps somewhat. I dont really know what else to say..

I'm such a loser being on bigfooty on New Years, lucky you arent!
I think I understood it fine. You disagreed with Memphis when he said Tatum would produce more if he has more touches/ball dominant guys not taking shots away from him. There was evidence of that being the case just last season. Especially in the playoffs. Markkanen has similar numbers with with no such issue. I think the markkanen post of what you said above is you agreeing with me? So thanks I guess.

I'll happily defend Tatum to anyone any time of the day and night. Fine by me. Noones a loser for doing what they want to do and I never said you were. I just find it odd that you're willing to die on this hill for no reason.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
It's evident that Tatum's sperm are more efficient

That's a grown man move.

mark.jackson.jpg

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think I understood it fine. You disagreed with Memphis when he said Tatum would produce more if he has more touches/ball dominant guys not taking shots away from him. There was evidence of that being the case just last season. Especially in the playoffs. Markkanen has similar numbers with with no such issue. I think the markkanen post of what you said above is you agreeing with me? So thanks I guess.

I'll happily defend Tatum to anyone any time of the day and night. Fine by me. Noones a loser for doing what they want to do and I never said you were. I just find it odd that you're willing to die on this hill for no reason.
Wouldn’t have thought it was incredibly incorrect to say young players will drop in efficiency as their production and role increases a lot, even Kyrie did for a season. I said Marrkenan (however the * you spell this s**t been giving me trouble all night) and Tatum is a coin toss, that’s not an attack on Tatum he’s a very good young player. If you put Tatum on the bulls I’m sure he would average more points but not on the same %... if you put Maarkenan on the Celtics I’m willing to bet his % would increase but his ppg probably drop

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
Wouldn’t have thought it was incredibly incorrect to say young players will drop in efficiency as their production and role increases a lot, even Kyrie did for a season. I said Marrkenan (however the **** you spell this s**t been giving me trouble all night) and Tatum is a coin toss, that’s not an attack on Tatum he’s a very good young player. If you put Tatum on the bulls I’m sure he would average more points but not on the same %... if you put Maarkenan on the Celtics I’m willing to bet his % would increase but his ppg probably drop
Tatum spent a large portion of last season shooting 50-40-85...simple regression to a realistic averages with more volume has probably caused his percentages to drop sure. I don't think that has much to do with Kyrie Irving. He has been a really good efficient scorer with and without Irving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
How about that third quarter by the Spurs.
Highest score in a quarter by the Spurs since 1993, and 2nd highest all time by the Spurs in the third quarter (scored 47 in 1979 also against the Celtics)

That f***ing Jayson Tatum not playing defense again, bloody scrub.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Why can’t Ayton get more touches?

peternorth can sympathise.

He also needs more touches, but Mrs. North got tired of playing man defence and instead set up a perimeter zone. Sources say our beloved mod then tried to slip inside quietly for the easy score, but unfortunately got called for a lane violation.

Could be worse though. Sources also say that veteran player Pricey has been pulled from the starting line-up due to poor efficiency, lack of value for money and absence of team play. Keeping him company on the bench for very similar reasons will be fellow Dukie Jarbari Parker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back