The official NBA Finals thread Dirty Bird's OKC vs Dirty Bird's Miami Heat (part 2 - Vale OKC)

Remove this Banner Ad

also everyone saying he needs 5 more rings to be considered to be better then Jordan is stupid. So then i guess Bill Russell has to be the greatest player of all time if its based on rings?

James could win 3-4 titles and continue to dominate like he has and there is no doubt he could be as good or even better then Michael. We shall see if he can do that

Admittedly I missed the NY series, but from Round 2 on, thats up there with the best sustained individual playoff performances I've seen

you should read his tweets after the game, he is truly pathetic.

also everyone saying he needs 5 more rings to be considered to be better then Jordan is stupid. So then i guess Bill Russell has to be the greatest player of all time if its based on rings?

James could win 3-4 titles and continue to dominate like he has and there is no doubt he could be as good or even better then Michael. We shall see if he can do that

That you Magic? :D

Hope Dan Gilbert is on suicide watch.
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

Favourite bit:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

A few months later Cleveland go on an NBA -record losing streak

They got pick #1 (Kyrie Irving), pick #4 (Tristan Thompson) and an upcoming pick #4, so who really won? :D

I especially liked the font used by Dan Gilbert, it puts a nice finishing touch on his skills as a wordsmith.

Well done to my boys the Heat. The Boshtrich was the x-factor the whole series. Dwade scored buckets when we needed him most and my man MVP Bron had an unbelievable playoffs.

Kudos to the second stringers as well. Battier was huge in the finals and Mikey Miller had it raining threes in game 5.

I honestly can't believe it and am so happy right now!
Chicago Bulls avi

LeBronTrophy.gif

The birth of Lebrons Golden Baby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just following the Laker/Bulls/Celtics bandwagon tradition

Bit disappointed by the amount of Heat fans in here though

What ever happen to the young gun poster

An end to the 11/12 season. Congrats to the Heat organisation for ensembling are great core of All-NBA caliber players... Even if they can come across as douchebags, they are now the champions.

Back to the drawing board for some of our teams to either rebuild, be overly mediocre, or rise up to be the next championship contender!

BRING ON THE OFF-SEASON!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back