The official NBA Finals thread: Dirty Birds's OKC vs Dirty Birds's Heat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

God that was disappointing. OKC played some tremendously stupid basketball. Up by 8 in the 3rd quarter and they twice fouled a Miami player taking a 3 pointer. Derek Fisher trying to block a shot - the height of stupidity. The Heat were ice cold, then get gifted 6 foul shots to cut the lead.

I often wonder how good Durant would be if he played with a pass first PG. Substitute Westbrook for Paul or Williams, and i'd put the house on OKC winning in 6. As it is, the Heat will now win in 6. I will be physically sick watching those toolbags celebrate.

Good win by Heat... Thought there were moments they looked like imploding. When they go into that slow "lets take a shot in the last 6 secs offence" they just look horrible. Lebron was big again.

KD has just got to stay out of foul trouble if they want to win this.

Beard was horrible. Even his flopping wasn't working.

Plus when Durant had to sit with 4 fouls why did Brooks take out chuckbrook as well...

Just another Brooks brain fade

its on record and well documented that during the harden jerkfest here in the spurs and lakers series, one peternorth noted he isnt as good as everyone thinks.

vindicated, although for the city that once suffered one of the worst bombings i hope he starts performing

Hope OKC have sent out a scout to find the games of Harden and Ibaka... if these 2 dont step up in a hurry this series is over.

Stating obvious here - but can't see Heat losing this. They just look cooler in the clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back