The Official NBA Offseason Thread 2 (welcome everyone)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i also enjoyed this light reading

playoffs_flowchart2_jhqhi.jpg

Starks shot 2-8 through three quarters, then almost single-handedly torpedoed the Knicks playoff run, shooting 0-10 in the 4th. It was undoubtedly a fail, but one committed by one of the most beloved Knicks of all time, which made it forgivable—if not, sadly, forgettable.

LULZA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Chi-town apparently shopping Hamilton, and potentially starting the season without Rose, Deng and maybe Noah, we're looking to be carried by:

C: Taj Gibson
Pf: Carlos Boozer
SF: Jimmy Butler
SG: Kirk Hinrich
PG: Marquis Teague

We better get some of the "Boozer-stat-padding" games early against Toronto, Charlotte, Detroit and the like.

Both Deng and Noah will be available at the start of the season, that's already been confirmed.

Both Deng and Noah will be available at the start of the season, that's already been confirmed.

Wouldn't count on it being 'confirmed' this far out. I expect Noah to be, considering he was apparently "game-time" for game 5 of the Philly series (classic Thibs), but Deng there will still be a ? over. I know it seems he's more likely to go down the route of not having surgery, but if he does he'll miss the start.

Wouldn't count on it being 'confirmed' this far out. I expect Noah to be, considering he was apparently "game-time" for game 5 of the Philly series (classic Thibs), but Deng there will still be a ? over. I know it seems he's more likely to go down the route of not having surgery, but if he does he'll miss the start.

They've already said Deng isn't getting the surgery and that he'll be right for training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back