Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some would have been here for some time, a long time. Some have just joined us (Mavs posters).

A number of teams are looking for a coach. Kidd has withdrawn from Portlands calculations. Orlando are looking at Stotts. Boston have moved the fabled, best coach in contemporary times, Brad Stevens aside. Where does Ainge go or do? Turmoil over racist claims from Kyrie Irving and current Celtic Marcus Smart disrupted the club no doubt.

Big questions surround the Lakers after their less than impressive title defence. What to do with their lack of assets? Can they con anyone to take Kuzma? Their priority really is to get the best doctors around to ensure Anthony "street clothes" Davis completes a season unscathed.

The Mavs, or Luka desperately needs help. The corpse of Porkzingas is a major headache. Who's the number 2? Here's an interesting idea

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.00.56 am.png

stewie griffen proposed this not long ago.
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.01.55 am.png

Where are Chicago at? Brett Siegel from USA believes there's currency in moving Zach Lavine for Herro and Dragic. Hmmmm.

And how about your Houston Rockets? They, detroit and orlando have 14% shot at the no 1 pick. Houston quietly hoping for another Akeem Olajuwoun. Detroit came hard for the no 1 pick finishing the final 10 with a 1-9 record. Enjoy this - http://www.tankathon.com/

What does Portland do with Lillard? If he leaves it'll rip the heart out of rip city. Could they shift McCollum and his broken back instead?

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.10.55 am.png

Please add your own thoughts and ideas, as we start the deep dive into the NBA off season for the Valed.

Some would have been here for some time, a long time. Some have just joined us (Mavs posters).

A number of teams are looking for a coach. Kidd has withdrawn from Portlands calculations. Orlando are looking at Stotts. Boston have moved the fabled, best coach in contemporary times, Brad Stevens aside. Where does Ainge go or do? Turmoil over racist claims from Kyrie Irving and current Celtic Marcus Smart disrupted the club no doubt.

Big questions surround the Lakers after their less than impressive title defence. What to do with their lack of assets? Can they con anyone to take Kuzma? Their priority really is to get the best doctors around to ensure Anthony "street clothes" Davis completes a season unscathed.

The Mavs, or Luka desperately needs help. The corpse of Porkzingas is a major headache. Who's the number 2? Here's an interesting idea

View attachment 1148969

stewie griffen proposed this not long ago.
View attachment 1148970

Where are Chicago at? Brett Siegel from USA believes there's currency in moving Zach Lavine for Herro and Dragic. Hmmmm.

And how about your Houston Rockets? They, detroit and orlando have 14% shot at the no 1 pick. Houston quietly hoping for another Akeem Olajuwoun. Detroit came hard for the no 1 pick finishing the final 10 with a 1-9 record. Enjoy this - http://www.tankathon.com/

What does Portland do with Lillard? If he leaves it'll rip the heart out of rip city. Could they shift McCollum and his broken back instead?

View attachment 1148973

Please add your own thoughts and ideas, as we start the deep dive into the NBA off season for the Valed.

Get lillard to the bucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pat Riley revealed this week in an interview that he would consider a reunion with LeBron James. James left the Miami Heat to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014.

“I would leave the key under the doormat if he would call me and let me know that he’s coming,” Riley said Friday in an interview on Dan Le Batard’s radio show. “I would do that, but I doubt very much that key…That key is rusted now.

Chin up peternorth

Pat Riley revealed this week in an interview that he would consider a reunion with LeBron James. James left the Miami Heat to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014.

“I would leave the key under the doormat if he would call me and let me know that he’s coming,” Riley said Friday in an interview on Dan Le Batard’s radio show. “I would do that, but I doubt very much that key…That key is rusted now.

Chin up peternorth

Its happening

Don't like their chances of getting much beyond a sh1t sandwich in return. Knicks would probably trade him into cap space because Thibs, but meh.

Add Jrue to Danny Ainge's HOF list of nearly trades. Just waiting for confirmation on Michael Jordan.

Nate Bjorkgren fired. Indians looking at stotts

Stotts to Indy makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back