Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillard isn't asking for a trade yet. He is putting pressure on our terrible GM to ******* do something.

I just hate that Lillard seems to want McCollum traded after he used the early part of his prime grandstanding about how Portland can't break up their backcourt or he will want out. We could have done this move years ago.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Lillard isn't asking for a trade yet. He is putting pressure on our terrible GM to ******* do something.

I just hate that Lillard seems to want McCollum traded after he used the early part of his prime grandstanding about how Portland can't break up their backcourt or he will want out. We could have done this move years ago.

That you can sign a quarter of a billion dollar contract and force a trade. But still get paid is crazy.

Iggy getting paid 20m a season and refusing to play with ja and jjj was rubbish too. Ended up being better team than Miami too

It's so painful having to appease the superstars of the NBA. Just got to look at the Rockets, with all the moves for Harden's benefits that used so many assets only for Harden to decide he'd had enough as well and demand a trade.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Completely off topic, not sure where to post this.
But an incredible documentary on Cleveland’s history by Secret Base. Three part series, all free on YouTube.
Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Three hours, but well worth the watch. So well put together and learned huge amount of basketball that wasn’t possible.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
do you think the pels will select a 3/d player because at the moment I have them choosing a PG. So far I find Orlando's second pick, Pels pick and Hornets pick the hardest to decide on

Tbh I have no idea mate, I don't think any Pels fans do.

Completely dependent on if we re-sign Lonzo and/or Hart, what trades we make, where we see NAW and Kira, etc etc.

Good chance we could even trade the pick. In fact I think everything after the top 5/6 picks will be difficult for you, because any of those picks could be traded.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tbh I have no idea mate, I don't think any Pels fans do.

Completely dependent on if we re-sign Lonzo and/or Hart, what trades we make, where we see NAW and Kira, etc etc.

Good chance we could even trade the pick. In fact I think everything after the top 5/6 picks will be difficult for you, because any of those picks could be traded.
Yeah I think Pels and Warriors will probably trade their picks for proven players but I’m just doing it with the assumption they won’t or it’ll be a mess

Draft is in 8 days. I love how soon the NBA chucks in the draft after the finals.

I'm actually excited for the draft for once with the Rockets actually having a high pick.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
The symbiotic relationship between the respected Phoenix Suns and the soon-to-be respected New Orleans Pels continues with the announcement that the Pels are hiring Suns assistant Willie Green as their new head coach.

Look2Me4Guidance assures us that we will enjoy big Willie's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back